Belief System Notes (1 Viewer)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
We are doing Belief System at the moment, however, different people in the same class are doing different beliefs in the Depth Study. I'm Just wondering what belief systems are you guys out there doing?

Too bad we are not following the text book which is on Hinduism, so therefore, we have to gather the information ourselves! But Does anyone know where we could find some useful information on Buddhism?

sarz226

Have you got a copy of the textbook New Society and Culture- a student text (second edition) by terence lovat, jennifer follers, valerie parnell, bob hill and graham allard. It has a whole section on belief systems and some info on buddism. Also check out the SAC excel book, maybe that might help. let me if you are still stuck.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
A new book?? no we haven't got that, but would you kindly type it up and post it in here if it's not too much to ask.
Thanks a million:)

sarz226

That's okay, just give me a couple of days I have a eco essay due tomorrow and it still needs more work...if you check again ...by say the the 27th it should be posted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)