i hate the pip!!! (1 Viewer)

tilley

heya guys and girls....i need help...i have no motivation to do my pip and i cant figure out where to go and i've got like 3 weeks left...good thing i work well under pressure...anyways do any of yuo guys have any idea about the topic of flirting...i'm sorta looking at it from the art of survival sorta thing...if yu have any ideas PLEASE let me know...
thanks heaps guys
:)

BaSs_JUnKie

Yeah I hate the PIP too. It's pissing me off, I have all my information but don't know how to put it together! Plus, our teacher is a retard and doesn't help us with anything so basically I'm screwed!

sarz226

I have all my information but don't know how to put it together!
I had the same problem....then I went to the school library and they had a section of the past PIPS so I had a look at those and that gave me a pretty good look at the different ways you can put a PIP together and now all I have to do is write a reflective statement and put together the rest it and its finished.

sarz226

any idea about the topic of flirting...i'm sorta looking at it from the art of survival sorta thing...
Interesting topic....how are you going to relate it to the course and what are you doing for your cross-cultural component???

you could look at a range of case studies for your methodologies...other than that I need more info on what you want to do b4 i can give you any more suggestions

BaSs_JUnKie

I'm glad you're on your way 'cause I have no idea whats going on. I'm doing mine on rave culture. Haven't really thought of a statement or question yet, something along the lines of "Are ravers wrongly stereotyped and classified as deviants in society?". Meh!

tilley

rave culture

as a once was raver i have to say that i like your topic very much although i'm thinking that it may carry a certain contreversy about it...yuo might want to check it out with others before yuo continue any further....i do think that ravers in general are stereotyped as i was someone that simply loved the music...not the drugs...its a good topic...
hmmm....think about how you're relating it to society and culture and the course itself...hmm...i'll get back to you if i think of anythign else...goodluck its a great topic...
:D

krissy7685

topic/...

how about herbs vs medicines... which ones better.. tis heaps interesting but will take alot of research and interviews and whatever...

or how about "diamonds are they still a girls best friend"?

those r 2 some of my friends were gonna do..

gioodluck.. now al i hafta do is actually get mine going..

tilley

herbs vs medicine

ok i have to be honest and the topic about herbs and medicine doesnt really interest me...but...i do like the one about diamonds are a girls best friend....i reocn thatd be heaps mad...yuo could look at society and how values have changed....whether girls still hold the more traditional monetry values or whether our expectations have lessened sorta thing...if that makes more sense...:( but yeah like i recon it'd be a great topic but yuo have so much work to do and so little time....dont freak yuo'll be fine...hope i helped...:)

krissy7685

im not so much stressed... im just not motivated to get it going.. i mean i know once i start ill be fine.. but i havent exactly started as yet.. well i have but not as much as i should have.. but everyone i know hasnt really started it.. this holidays is like 'pip holidays'.....

but yeh tell me what u end up choosing for ur pip.. cos u seem to like the diamonds thing...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)