PIP is Due in soon!!! (1 Viewer)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Oh No, the PIP is due in few weeks!!! Where are you guys up to?? Central materials? Conclusion or Log??

Most people in our class are up to the Introduction....how embarrassing.........:eek: :eek: :D

But since I am a good student:D i am up to the central materials.

krissy7685

ive finished my intro,
but im finding it really hard to write my central material... its confuzzling.. its like not an essay.. but i was told base ur central material on ur intro..

and write ur log, conclusion last...
and bib keep it constant cos they do check it..

but im so confused as how to incoporate graphs and shit..
excel is soo confusing too.. bloody hell i have nfi how to draw graphs in excel.. tis not as easy for the ppl that leave it to last minute

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
i havent started writing.. hahahhaaa
it's awful but s & c is my lowest-priority subject... its really annoying having to juggle my ext 2 project with the PIP, and unfortunately the PIP always loses out
i'll probably end up writing my entire pip in the last 3 days of these holidays, ooooh well.

HSC
i have finished writing mine...our teacher wanted to check every pip at least three times before handed into the BOS...get cracking guys!!!!!! it takes longer than you think!

Chookus

HSC
i have finsihed my pip also we had to have it in by the first week of the hols to our techer to check. i found it took longer than expected so i would put alot of time aside for it....

krissy7685

Our teacher is fuc**ed hehasnt even bothered checking anything.... only our fricking intro... he syas the final draft is due first day back... but how the hell is he going to read all those and give it back to us in time to alter and blah blah.. its due in like 2 weeks..

goddamn..

does anyone have any suggections while this weekend might be my LAst

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
krissy i have had a similar experience, as my teacher has been holidaying in europe the past 5 weeks and so nothing of ours has been checked (sooo helpful... NOT). i have done it through consulting with the pip section in my textbook as well as looking at this site. sorry your teacher is so slack.. i know how you feel.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
OH my God, same here. My teacher lost his voice and can't teach, he's been away since week 9 last terms.......don't know when he's going to be back.......No checking for us obviously. :(

krissy7685

well alls going good.. nearly finished.. just got to add finishing touches
like a bib and that
but im still doing proofreading,,, just in case... ARGH a bit stressed..
its due in on monday!

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
mine is all totally handed in and done now
funny i just saw inthis thread that i said 'i will probably end up doing it in the last 3 days of the holidays'
sooo true! that is EXACTLY what ended up happening
anyway
mine ended up being badly over the limit so i am definitely expecting a lower mark than i'd like because of that alone..

krissy7685

dont worry
at least ur handng it in..
i know half my class dont give a sh*t about the pip
i know at least 3 dont even know its due on monday! binded and everything

krissy7685

i think mine is only about 3200 words and thats central material..

yikes.. maybe i hafta add more!

the bib SUCKS

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
my central material was 6100 words so i am freaking out big time.. not to mention everything else was over the limit.. intro was about 600, conclusion was about 650 and log was 700 or so... bad bad bad

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
mine was on the premature sexualisation of 'tweens' in western popular culture + media

a topic i was pretty sure wasn't that original so i tried to make it more interesting by using some postmodern & feminist theory... hopefully that made it stand out from the other pop culture stuff a little.

smoking as a subculture, that sounds interesting!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
My topic is "the importance of a father figure in the development of a child's identity"

Does anyone think it's boring?
what do you think?

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
i dont think it sounds boring at all.. i think it has the potential to be a very very interesting topic.. actually its funny, i've often thought about that because my boyfriend grew up basically without a father and i often wonder if he has certain attributes because he has no father influence.. and what he would have been like if he had more of a father figure of some sort.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
well, you know what my teacher said: "i have been marking for so many years, and i haven't came across a topic like yours, yet, your topic seems like a very obvious one..." and so on. I practically have to beg him to give me a mark if he was marking it. he said 27, which i didn't believed. :(

krissy7685

your topic is extremely interesting
i'd love to read it! about fatherly figure..
it makes u wonder if there wasnt a dad would he still be the same person

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)