PIP Help, Survay Questions (1 Viewer)

Kittycat

HSC
Hello People, can you please help me by answering the following questions for my PIP.

Do you believe that in Australia the moral and the pressure of having children decreased over time?

Why?

How have culture influenced this?

By the way, this is about the declining child birth rate.
Thanks for your time.

thumb

34t43
HSC
N/A
This is just to help you.

Really..

The grammar is horrendous - and you'll have to fix up that first question.. "moral" is used incorrectly and the tense is questionable to say the least.

Change the survey (yes survey is spelt with an "e") and perhaps more people will respond.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Oh GOD help Kittycat, she haven't even got her first hand information yet, so it's logical to say that this person have't got the central done.

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
...doesn't moral fit in the context of the question too? We have the perception through tv that career > family.

Kittycat

HSC
look, I was half asleep when I was doing this and I was doing this in the middle of the night! So of course I'll have spelling and grammer mistakes & etc. Oh yeah, no, I have done all my stuff thank you and have already done most of my central material already.
By the way, I have already collected all my info for this question already...although here it .... well ... didn't make too much of a sense.

Kittycat

HSC
... ps please don't attack me because the post is a bit wrong due to me staying up until 12.40 in the night doing work and by the time I posted this I was a bit crazy and .... wait .... what's the word? Anyway, I wasn't thinking properly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)