ppl who did forensics or doing it now..HELP! (1 Viewer)

ugly14

G0Ldën MëMbër
HSC
hey guys....i have an assessment and i seriously need help...these are the dot points we have to answer

** analyse and present information from secondary sources to discuss the ways in which analytical techniques may provide evidence about samples

** analyse information to discuss the range of uses of DNA analysis in forensic chemistry and use available evidence in discussing the issues associated with its use in terms of the ethics of maintenance of data banks of DNA

** use available evidence to discuss ethical issues that may need to be addressed during an analytical investigation

can u guys help me!! i have no idea wat to do..

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Maybe start by defining what are analytical techniques? Give examples and start from there.

The uses of DNA analysis include identification of an individuals etc. And ethical issues, well that's just talking about privacy about what to do with a person's genetic sequences.

I'm sure most of these things can be found in a chem textbook or CSU websites.

Michiru

HSC
if u can get your hands on biology in context, it'll have detailed information that actually make sense.

But if u can't, then try conq chem.. i used it last yr in conjunction with the bio text book for this topic

print

HSC
Discussing ethical issues is easy but using available evidence to do so is the hard bit..any help?

ne plus ultra

HSC
we have absolutely same assessment and i got stuck in the last point.....waiting for help too......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)