My Flagrantly Shameless Self-Promotion (free notes!) (1 Viewer)

nobody

HSC
N/A
I made notes.... which in my completely unbiased opinion is better than everything else :p

Actually this is more of a reference guide. In it, I think you will find 99.95% of all answers to your questions withing the engineering course. These notes were originally a guide to acing the final HSC exam so yea. hope they'll help

Any CONSTRUCTIVE feedback is welcome... Haters and Trolls feel feel free to hate and piss yourselves like the loosers you are >:p

Download: http://adf.ly/1T5WR5 (need to wait 5 seconds and then click continue at the top right)
Direct Link (no adfly :p )

Last edited:

Flop21

HSC
Isn't AdF.ly this thing that allows you to get money when people click your link?
Yeah the creator gets money from the ads you see. Not much though. And I don't see the issue with it, I'd rather free notes than having to actually pay something!

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
I made notes.... which in my completely unbiased opinion is better than everything else :p

Actually this is more of a reference guide. In it, I think you will find 99.95% of all answers to your questions withing the engineering course. These notes were originally a guide to acing the final HSC exam so yea. hope they'll help

Any CONSTRUCTIVE feedback is welcome... Haters and Trolls feel feel free to hate and piss yourselves like the loosers you are >:p

Download: http://adf.ly/1T5WR5 (need to wait 5 seconds and then click continue at the top right)
Constructive Feedback: EddS don't link using adfly it looks dodgy (very dodgy*); if you are going to give free notes; put it in Dropbox/Gdrive etc. or a site that doesn't look so dodgy such as tinyurl. Or attach to the thread. For all we know; someone could think it is hsc notes link; click on it and end up with an ad; and think you are trying to be shifty/dishonest.

*(I was this close i.e. |-------| to reporting this post as advertising/spam)

I get a lot of traffic (reasonable) through links; but I would think using adfly (is a bit shifty)

Last edited:

nobody

HSC
N/A
Constructive Feedback: EddS don't link using adfly it looks dodgy (very dodgy*); if you are going to give free notes; put it in Dropbox/Gdrive etc. or a site that doesn't look so dodgy such as tinyurl. Or attach to the thread. For all we know; someone could think it is hsc notes link; click on it and end up with an ad; and think you are trying to be shifty/dishonest.

*(I was this close i.e. |-------| to reporting this post as advertising/spam)

I get a lot of traffic (reasonable) through links; but I would think using adfly (is a bit shifty)
...It takes you to a Gdrive anyways, but I added a direct link... Just wanted to actually use adfly for something and test the system.
Also kind-of I thought it was better than people buying the notes...? (maybe that's just me)

Flop21

HSC
...It takes you to a Gdrive anyways, but I added a direct link... Just wanted to actually use adfly for something and test the system.
Also kind-of I thought it was better than people buying the notes...? (maybe that's just me)
Exactly. That's what I said. Nothing wrong with adfly. But honestly I doubt you'll get enough hits to make any real money.

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
So did I in my reply.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)