Where to find mechanics questions (1 Viewer)

swiggly12

HSC
Hello,
Does anyone know of any textbooks that have loads and loads of mechanics questions? It would be amazing if there was one like Maths in Focus haha

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
I think you posted this in the wrong section of the forum

There's Cambridge, Terry lee and Fitzpatrick

You can also try Patel, Coroneos and atm can't really think of others

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
are you talking about engineering mechanics or 4u mechanics?

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
If you read his original post he said Maths in focus so clearly its 4U mechanics
No he said LIKE maths in focus, meaning he was referring to a book that had similar structure. Plus this was posted in the engineering studies section

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
No he said LIKE maths in focus, meaning he was referring to a book that had similar structure. Plus this was posted in the engineering studies section
Oh crap my bad

Since I don't do engineering studies, I have no idea what mechanics is in engineering studies

kashkow

HSC
Hello,
Does anyone know of any textbooks that have loads and loads of mechanics questions? It would be amazing if there was one like Maths in Focus haha
If you are talking about Engineering Studies there is: Introduction to Engineering Mechanics by Schlenker/McKern
I have not bought this book but there have been extracts given to me by my teacher which seem to be loaded with heaps of good content in engineering mechanics (descriptions, sample problems and practice problems). Although there may be additional content outside the syllabus.
You should do your own research of the book and maybe ask others who have it what they think and how suitable it would be for you...

Last edited:

Kolmias

HSC
You can easily find videos on how to fix cars online.

Oh wait, not that kind of mechanics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)