Confused, doesn't know how to start (1 Viewer)

jannny

HSC
Hey peoples, I currently have a multimedia asssesment. Design a multimedia website that will promote the "Multimedia Option Topic for the Future students"

I've finished the project plan, and now I am moving on to the Feasibility Study. I have no idea how to start it .. It says :
Discuss the feasibility of the multimedia product in relation to :
- Technical feasibility
- Schedule Feasibility
- Organisational Feasibility

So how do you exactly make one? I have some ideas for technical but nothing for Schedule and Organisational..

And um.. for context diagram, it says " Draw a context diagram for the multimedia website". "Multimedia website" will be in the middle with a circle right? and external entities with a rectangle in the outside. Students and teachers will be an entity, mm wat else? and also with the arrows... wat should I write in there? It says DATA flows ~_~,

Last one, For drawing a data flow diagram.. how do construct one for this website. It says construct a DFD that shows a student accessing the multimedia website. Can anyone give me an idea how to start this?

Thanks guys for any help..

Etlu-Yume

HSC
Technical feasability relates to the technology used for it, if the tech is already possessed and how easy it is to find or otherwise, if it will be upgraded and supported in the future, how it will operate with new or emerging tech, how available the tech is, etc.

Schedule feasibility relates to the time available to implement the system, and things like how long it will take to obtain the IT, how long it will take to retrain old users or if new personel are required, the deadlines and how the project development can be monitored to verify deadlines are being met.

Organisational Feasibility (also known as Operational feasability) relates to how the system will fit with the organisation and its current goals, the support it has to be sucessfully implemented, if the staff and management support the solution, the nature of the solution to fit in or conflict with the other systems that remain in place, nature of work changes for participants, the end-users opinion of the delivery of information from the new system, participants posessing the technical expertise for the system, the users posessing the tech skills to use the technology, training and support available, etc.

Hopefully that helps!
E/T.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)