year 12 I.P.T Group information system project (1 Viewer)

blundell91

HSC
hi
i been asked to do a big assignment in 3 weeks, dunno how im ment to do it....but any way here's my question.

one A4 page on what P.O.S and EFTPOS systems are:

i know what it is but how am i going to write 1 page on it..any 1 got an idea???

btw that is only 1 "little" question of the whole assignment. the assignment is outta 200..

ty for any help in advance.

teacher-----> :angry::hammer:<--------me

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
Explain how they work. You'd have a textbook section on this, use that plus some information you research off the internet.

Explain the benefits/disadvantages of EFTPOS and POS systems over traditional systems.
It's quicker, helps for stocktake, may have technical issues. Users of the system need to be trained.

Discuss Social + Ethical issues (The good, the bad).
Advances in technology, impact on certain groups of society (IE: the elderly do NOT like technology, it's quite a fact and we get told to use it), Data security. Cost of all the extra equipment etc.

I'm not sure what else you'd put in but if you answer them well enough you'd go over a page, so I'd find it hard to stick to 1 page.

blundell91

HSC
hey thanx for that it helped...

i will post any more question's i have in this thread.... ty for helping :headbang:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)