to note or not the note? (1 Viewer)

darshil

Replicant
HSC
Should I make notes for IPT? I've seen that its sometimes subject specific if you should or need to make notes for a subject.

Thanks everyone

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
i didnt make notes for it. excel book will do. just do past papers.

ipt was a bludge.....................i miss it.

Lwaxana

Betazed Ambassador
HSC
N/A
I find this a very strange question. Do you wish to pass this subject ? If you do not make notes what are you going to study ????
And since this year's HSC is based on a new syllabus - just studying excel and past papers will not guarantee that you have covered all the course. :?:

stephen g

HSC
I find that when it comes to crunch time, notes really, really, help. If you come across a term or something you dont remember, you can just search your notes really quickly with a comp.

When you write notes you also tend to remember it better (because you typed it up) and you are more compelled to understand concepts (because when you type it up, you have to understand it to some extent)

might not work for you, but works for me.

lopo69

HSC
N/A
Yeh I agree when writing notes you tend to remember the material more. Another good tip is to read around, i.e. read more textbooks and do more sample questions to get a good understanding of how things work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)