Software recommendation (1 Viewer)

Uber Leet

HSC
For my IPT assignment, we have to make a project that is based around leisure and entertainment. For mine, i have chosen a series of trailers of games and movies. What i plan to have is a menu where the user can choose what they want to watch. I was planning to make a frame by frame in Adobe Presenter but i preferred a menu style more. SO i was wondering what software could be best suited to make it?

It doesnt have to be fancy, just a simple menu with a choice of what to watch. I preffer it not to be done in flash, as im not really familiar with it

Lwaxana

Betazed Ambassador
HSC
N/A
For my IPT assignment, we have to make a project that is based around leisure and entertainment. For mine, i have chosen a series of trailers of games and movies. What i plan to have is a menu where the user can choose what they want to watch. I was planning to make a frame by frame in Adobe Presenter but i preferred a menu style more. SO i was wondering what software could be best suited to make it?

It doesnt have to be fancy, just a simple menu with a choice of what to watch. I preffer it not to be done in flash, as im not really familiar with it
So a page that allows you to create hyperlinks to your movies ??
Powerpoint ??
Frontpage ??
Flash - use these Tutorials Home

Uber Leet

HSC
i chose to do it in HTML, using dreamweaver. Lets see how it goes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)