Why is the IPT forum dead? (1 Viewer)

thelostone

HSC
Why is this ipt forum dead, i know there's some people doing ipt other than my class of 6 people. Come on guys, lets get this ipt forum running like those biology and business forums. I'll begin with a question, what is interlacing? (for you multimedia freaks out there)

Last edited:

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Despite being a very interesting subject, it's true, not many people do it.

Mosski

HSC
I'm in year 11 and I do IPT with about 20 people in my class haha. Probably going to be a bunch dropping it though

Kat92

HSC

ThreeSciences

HSC

That's interlacing for ya. :p

I imagine SDD is steadily gaining popularity as a course nowadays. Not sure why IPT isn't really popular, it's easy band 5/6 without studying.

Last edited:

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
All of a sudden this sub-forum is getting posts...

Christopher16

HSC
Why not. Let's discuss on why this forum is dead and make it "alive" and thus contradict our own discussion on why this forum is dead :O

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
IPT is like the lite version of SDD and the whole course can be done in like 5 weeks easy is why

boredofstudiesuser1

HSC
Idk, I choose SDD for that reason - easiest subject by far, I've stopped going to classes because we finished the syllabus like 3 months ago
There's something I don't get. Why do people kill themselves doing 3 sciences, 4U maths and 3U English, when they can have 1 science, 2U math, 2U English and more 'fun' subjects and have less risk of failing/wanting to kill yourself?

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
There's something I don't get. Why do people kill themselves doing 3 sciences, 4U maths and 3U English, when they can have 1 science, 2U math, 2U English and more 'fun' subjects and have less risk of failing/wanting to kill yourself?
Scaling paranoia, bonus points, course requirements, etc.

Or maybe they just like the subjects

BPunjabi

Banned
HSC
I did alright in trials, got first place in the CSSA paper with 74%... I think this years co hort for IPT is shit, so a couple of us have a chance at state

Mosski

HSC
I actually wanted to do SDD but they don't teach that subject at my school, its funny because a lot of the people that chose IPT who are in my class thought it would be about coding. I have exactly 25 people in my class so many.

whatarethoose

HSC
N/A
I actually wanted to do SDD but they don't teach that subject at my school, its funny because a lot of the people that chose IPT who are in my class thought it would be about coding. I have exactly 25 people in my class so many.
Same in my class, we thought we'd be doing coding in year 11 but before we knew it we were stuck with 10 units.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)