Catholic Trial Today (1 Viewer)

googy_1985

HSC
N/A
Umm, Found it to be harder than the HSC exams.. It was a very BORING paper.

I couldn't find that prototype question in my text or excel, i think around Question4 of multiple choice ??????????

Also I wasn't sure with that network diagram if it was a gateway or a router. I put gateway .....

Morgues

true
i mean how pointless were some of the questions.........that job description crap and then the one where you gotta describe the different parts of an e-mail lol

the great one

they must have been in the options because i didn't see it. The options I did were ams and multimedia

tweakin

I didnt find it too bad...
better than i expected....
yeh wat was that prototype question? i put evolution...

i did TPS and Multimedia...TPS was find...though i stuffed up the multimedia section.

the great one

it described what they did to with a prototype before they implemented it and asked you which one it was 2 of the options i remember were evolutionary and revolutionary because i was doing a 50/50 with them

Spike

ummm
what was with the last multimedia question about ethics i could only think of copy right....

what u guys get

how well do u reckon you guys went?

the great one

i made up a few i doubt they are right but they include-
censorship
misinterpretation
and some other weird things

dansnation

i thought that was exam was heaps different than the previous ones.. i honestly cant say if i found it hard or not, i dont know how i went.. will have to wait for the results i guess...

and i put evolution for that prototype but it was an uneducated guess...

what sorta stuff did people put in their story boards for the peeps that did multimedia?

PiP

HSC
yeah..damn it was long

the the social and ethical one (last question of multimedia) i talked about how it would have to be made so any one can use it, people that dont know much about computers, people with disabilitys etc, also talked about the possable use of differant languages....using mouse as well as keyboard to navigate through the pictures (like numbers 1-5 to select from the main screen, etc...as well as using the arrow keys)

about half a page of crap in total lol :D

i put stuff in there i dont think the teacher is going to know what the hell it is but, for that question about what kind of security should the banks use to keep data safe especialy heh

Last edited:

dansnation

Originally posted by PiP
yeah..damn it was long

the the social and ethical one (last question of multimedia) i talked about how it would have to be made so any one can use it, people that dont know much about computers, people with disabilitys etc, also talked about the possable use of differant languages....using mouse as well as keyboard to navigate through the pictures (like numbers 1-5 to select from the main screen, etc...as well as using the arrow keys)

all that kinda crap :D
totally forgot about all that stuff... whenever i hear 'ethic and social' i just always think 'security and privacy'.

PiP

HSC
Originally posted by dansnation

totally forgot about all that stuff... whenever i hear 'ethic and social' i just always think 'security and privacy'.
hehe i totaly forgot about copyright untill i read the post up top...but hopefully seeing the question said that they have permition to use it...i can BS my way to get the marks for it if i have to :D

Morgues

for the storyboard i just drew some hierarchical boxes......a couple labeled faculty and another one called links lol

googy_1985

HSC
N/A
Did anyone do the Decision Support System option

The question regarding using an 'intelligent' agent for searching for data on the web???? I agreed, although I wouldn't have a clue. Does anyone know the answer?

PiP

HSC
Originally posted by googy_1985
Did anyone do the Decision Support System option

The question regarding using an 'intelligent' agent for searching for data on the web???? I agreed, although I wouldn't have a clue. Does anyone know the answer?
nope....but it could be a web spider crawler, thing..cant remember exact name

but they go around searching the internet for new pages, if they find 1 they catagerise it by its metadata and add it to there search engione (like google)??

or a search engine? heh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)