criteria of Multimedia HSC project. (1 Viewer)

Fake-Name

HSC
Hey, im currently in year 11, I have just recently heard from my teacher that in yr 12, in replace of an exam we will be submitting a final project.
This is upsetting because I planned to mainly focus on the theory of multimedia, rather than the actual implementation.

I will probably do a website, because this is less 'artsy' compared to a film or animation or whatnot, (however I guess I would have to include other multimedia elements into the project.)

Just wondering, if anyone is doing a website for their HSC project,
What is the criteria?

Is there a limit of pages?
Is there any subject off limits for your website?
ect?

Thanks.

Kat92

HSC
Hey, im currently in year 11, I have just recently heard from my teacher that in yr 12, in replace of an exam we will be submitting a final project.
This is upsetting because I planned to mainly focus on the theory of multimedia, rather than the actual implementation.

I will probably do a website, because this is less 'artsy' compared to a film or animation or whatnot, (however I guess I would have to include other multimedia elements into the project.)

Just wondering, if anyone is doing a website for their HSC project,
What is the criteria?

Is there a limit of pages?
Is there any subject off limits for your website?
ect?

Thanks.
From memory the guys that were in my class had about 5-9 pages for their websites. Theory wise make sure that you do up a good report/justification of why you are implementing the website and produce plenty of storyboards. In total the theory should be around 10-12 pages.

We weren't given a choice of our topic, our teacher made us select between an information kiosk or updated website design or something like that.

However, I wouldn't select anything violent, or of an obscene nature.

Fake-Name

HSC
From memory the guys that were in my class had about 5-9 pages for their websites. Theory wise make sure that you do up a good report/justification of why you are implementing the website and produce plenty of storyboards. In total the theory should be around 10-12 pages.

We weren't given a choice of our topic, our teacher made us select between an information kiosk or updated website design or something like that.

However, I wouldn't select anything violent, or of an obscene nature.
Damn, is that common?
So you have to choose what to do?

10 - 12 pages is easy and I will easily be able to do the theory work.

Kat92

HSC
Damn, is that common?
So you have to choose what to do?

10 - 12 pages is easy and I will easily be able to do the theory work.
No not common. Most schools that I have seen upon BOS doing multimedia had a choice. Our school, was an exception for some reason. :S

Yeah the theory is pretty easy to do, as long as you talk about the need, participants, the 7 IP processes in brief and include your planning +storyboards.

Fake-Name

HSC
No not common. Most schools that I have seen upon BOS doing multimedia had a choice. Our school, was an exception for some reason. :S

Yeah the theory is pretty easy to do, as long as you talk about the need, participants, the 7 IP processes in brief and include your planning +storyboards.
Thanks, this is really helpful!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)