Would u care?

• Yes

Votes: 65 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 52.9%

• Total voters

Darkening

HSC
Would you care if your partner that you have lost your virginity to, has slept with 4 guys before you?

Im happy with her, but it also hurts.

Forgot to mention, before me she went out with gangsta and all, but shes changed for me.... And I can tell she cares for me deeply, I love her and I dont really care beacuse I know she will be with me. This is a pointless thread hahaha!!

But on the other hand boys and girls, would u care if your partner has slept with more people then you have, or in my case lost your virginity to and knowing your partner has done 3 other guys/girls?

Last edited:

Skeeta

HSC
i can imagine it would be hard if you are both not virgins

personally i wouldnt be able to stop thinking about "the others"

Darkening

HSC
Skeeta said:
i can imagine it would be hard if you are both not virgins

personally i wouldnt be able to stop thinking about "the others"
Thats the only thought that goes though my mind!!! :burn:

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
secret said:
[/FONT]

chances are if she has changed from a "gangsta" type for you personally, then she has a lot of love for you. Have some respect and don't let her sexual experiences discomfort the situation.

i also agree with secret
yet really it isnt a huge issue , personaly i wouldnt care ,yes ud think . omg am i gud enough as the others but if ur in love witht hat individual i dont think it should change the situation and the way u feel. as we get older relationships like this will happen and vice versa

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Darkening said:
Would you care if your partner that you have lost your virginity to, has slept with 4 guys before you?

Im happy with her, but it also hurts.

Forgot to mention, before me she went out with gangsta and all, but shes changed for me.... And I can tell she cares for me deeply, I love her and I dont really care beacuse I know she will be with me. This is a pointless thread hahaha!!

But on the other hand boys and girls, would u care if your partner has slept with more people then you have, or in my case lost your virginity to and knowing your partner has done 4 other guys/girls?
And that my friend, is why you never ask about the others. Dont even ask the number, i personally would prefer to be in blissful ignorance and let myself assume she was virginal even when she is clearly not.

pete_mate

HSC
i was in a similar situation. yet to top it off, she wanted to "take it slow" with me.

that reeeally annoyed me, that she had been drunk off her face doing oe night stands and we were going out and she wanted to wait months.

that crossed the line

SweetSeasons

HSC
maybe.. that's cause she wanted you to respect her... obviously that didn't happen and i feel sorry for her

As a chick.. after u sleep with one person.. I dunno, I've only slept with one guy.. I doubt when I'm with the next guy I'm with that I'll be thinking about the last guy I was with... I've never compared guys and the way they made me feel.. like if they where good or not at anything, cause when I'm with a guy he's the only guy I wanna be doing those things with. So I think you have nothing at all to worry about.

Last edited:

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
In theory, if they love you and all, then there is nothing to worry about but I would imagine that it would be pretty difficult not to think about all the other partners and what they were like and if she compares them with you and stuff like that. I dunno, some people can handle it, but personally I think that issues like this would be best kept in the dark.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
mr_brightside said:
You can't change your past.

Why judge someone for it?
Yeah, so what if your partner murdered 14 of their previous 15 partners, it's all in the past, right?

dora_18

HSC
4 guys isnt a lot.....oh wait...is it?:p
of its any consolation shes probably much better in bed...shes already had the experience....

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
it honestly wouldnt bother me...
i mean if we were having sex we'd be married so we're only gonna have each other from now on...
whatever else he did is the past...
totally forgive and forget...
but it is good for him to be honest about it.
thats just me though. x

Monz

HSC
Hummm i would care, and it would bother me but i wouldn't want it to, sorry if that makes no sense...i wouldn't want to dwell on the past but i know early in the relationship or just after the 'first time' i would, but i wouldn't want it to interfere...mmm...hope that wasn't too confusing :S

dora_18

HSC
and how would you check that??
"can i get a recent medical statement from your gyno or gp plase"
she could have something and not even be aware of it...

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
dora_18 said:
and how would you check that??
"can i get a recent medical statement from your gyno or gp plase"
she could have something and not even be aware of it...
GPs can do STD tests afaik.

dora_18

HSC
and would you ask her to have one before jumping in bed...wow what a way to kill the moment...although i guess id prefer to do that then catch something...some people might get offended if you ask them to have one lol....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)