• Maybe, depends ... (state below).

Votes: 17 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reckoner

HSC
Okay boys, need your opinion.

Would you date or root fat chicks??

I don't mind rooting fat chicks, especially the busty ones.

:dog:

Might I add ... this is a healthy thread ... given that we see all these skinny models on magazines and stuff these days, which are unattractive. Show your love for the BBW.

Last edited:

XPac2

HSC
Hmmm i would if they had a decent personality. Call me a fag i dont care what u trolls think.

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
At least there are guys like me out there ... who accept girls for who they are. Rather than pushing them to this unhealthy ideal.
saw a doco on sbs a few months back about fat eroctism. Was husbands encouraging their wives to get so fat that they couldn't do anything - include going to the toilet and bathing without help. Was disgusting.

Mudkip94

HSC
Might I add ... this is a healthy thread ... given that we see all these skinny models on magazines and stuff these days, which are unattractive. Show your love for the BBW.
Because fat chicks are healthy. No normal dude likes fat chicks. When guys say they like 'curvy' chicks it means they like skinny chicks with big boobies.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Because fat chicks are healthy. No normal dude likes fat chicks. When guys say they like 'curvy' chicks it means they like skinny chicks with big boobies.
truth

it's not big chicks with curves, it's skinny chicks with big tits.

fat girls use 'curvy' as an excuse to be fat lawl

XPac2

HSC
Curvy only goes so far. If ur 500 LB and have more rolls than the International Bakers Convention, u aint curvy, u might as well just slap a "do not overtake when turning" sign on ur left asscheek and a "Wide Load" sticker on ur right. It should also be not only encouraged, but required by law, for skinny people around you to making "Beep Beep" noises when u walk in reverse.

HSC
N/A
okay anything above size 8 as a rough guide is too fat and a no-go zone
im gonna take the "rough guide" bit....

but anything under 8 is seriously anorexic... do u want to break the girl or sumthing or is it just coz her pussy is small?? all i think of is skin and bones
*shivers*

yeah dont get people that are under size 8... seriously fucked...

personally my formal dress is an 8 which is a shock, coz im usually a 10. (dependz on pants 10/12... have a bit of junk i the trunk lol)

HSC
N/A
ive been seeing a trend with some guys... they'r not so focuse on size 8 girls anymore... they seem to like a little meat... but not too much that it's "2 much cushion for the pushin" lolz... interesting how guys perceptions are changing.

must say that girls that have too much cushion to be done by a slim guy disgusts me.... makes my skin crawl.. dont fink he'd have much luck finding the right spot tbh
haha

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC

but anything under 8 is seriously anorexic... do u want to break the girl or sumthing or is it just coz her pussy is small?? all i think of is skin and bones
*shivers*

personally my formal dress is an 8 which is a shock, coz im usually a 10. (dependz on pants 10/12... have a bit of junk i the trunk lol)
lol, size 8 isn't ano at all, what on earth are you on about

boganxcore

HSC

*shivers*

you're just as delusional as killthechicken, size 8 isnt anorexic at all silly girl

tonyharrison

HSC
You can't just say anything under a size 8 is anorexic.
I'm a size 6 but that's just cause of my bone structure (or lack of)
I eat wat i want, and sure i exercise but not continually...

Stop saying shit you know nothing about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)