Are you Ugly? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Ok this thread is simple. How do you know if you are attractive or not attractive?

We all know this one guy or gal who, regardless of their lack of attractiveness, dresses up, thinking he/she is the "hottest ass around".

So how come they don't know that they aren't attractive and how do we know that we are not on the same boat?

:cool:

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Sneaking suspicion you are one of these people and have just been called out on it.

HSC
Sneaking suspicion you are one of these people and have just been called out on it.
Havn't been caught out or anything, but I was jsut really curious cause I see these types of kids around school and I'm just thinking, "WTF?". But then I don't know if I'm one of these guys either. I just don't want to be hypocrytical, thus the thread.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
It's similar to Australian Idol auditions when people went in and were the worst pieces of shit ever. "My friends say I'm a good singer" or are the types that listen to their iPods so loud they can't hear the excrement spewing from their mouths.

Or they just don't give a fuck. Usually provides excellent entertainment, though.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
It's similar to Australian Idol auditions when people went in and were the worst pieces of shit ever. "My friends say I'm a good singer" or are the types that listen to their iPods so loud they can't hear the excrement spewing from their mouths.

Or they just don't give a fuck. Usually provides excellent entertainment, though.
Would their friends be good friends for being nice or assholes for fucking with them and getting their hopes up?

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
They're probably just as stupid so it doesn't really matter because they're not actual people.

Yo1anda

HSC
with girls, no matter how gross they are, there's usually guys who'll be attracted to them. thus leading to this inflated sense of beauty

with guys i blame the mothers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)