What am I doing wrong, no girls like me? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadWizard

HSC
At school, if I see a good looking girl I thrust my hips straight in her direction while making a grunting sound like "grrrr". I was taught this tactic by one of my close friends who i see with girls all the time. But so far I am getting nothing but negative responses.
I literally see a hot girl, stop , thrust my hips hard in her direction and I make the grunting noise.
What could I be doing wrong? please help me

aussienerd

Don't eat yellow snow.
HSC
Uni Grad
You're doing it to the wrong girls.

BadWizard

HSC
What do you mean? I am not interested in ugly girls.

ZeeZee3

HSC
Lol, girls might think your some under-aged pedo if you do that.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
At school, if I see a good looking girl I thrust my hips straight in her direction while making a grunting sound like "grrrr". I was taught this tactic by one of my close friends who i see with girls all the time. But so far I am getting nothing but negative responses.
I literally see a hot girl, stop , thrust my hips hard in her direction and I make the grunting noise.
What could I be doing wrong? please help me

I never run out of places to use that here.

halapenyo

HSC
you have to actually go up to them and hump their leg like this:

muhahahahahaha

HSC
is OP for real? Why would you even do something like that? thats not going to get you any girls, decent girls dont like that shit...dont thrust your hips at them and make strange bear noises geez....maybe you should try striking up a proper convo with them?? that'll work way better than what youre doing, trust me.

HSC
Uni Grad
is OP for real? Why would you even do something like that? thats not going to get you any girls, decent girls dont like that shit...dont thrust your hips at them and make strange bear noises geez....maybe you should try striking up a proper convo with them?? that'll work way better than what youre doing, trust me.
stop dat

you're not new to the internet, you have no excuse!

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
m8
is muhaha for real?

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lol i figured he might be trolling, but eh there are still some crazy people on the internet that are actually for real and they actually do crazy stuff like that irl....there was this weird guy in my year group who did something similar to the girls in my year group, hence why i believed that what OP said might actually have some truth attached to it..

halapenyo

HSC
lol. massive fail.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
This thread would be made so much better if he was being serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)