Does intellect and the education level of your partner matter to you? (1 Viewer)

izzy90

HSC
N/A
So does the education level e.g how much your partner has studied, if he/she goes to uni, tafe or neither matter to you?

Should it be an important factor in a relationship?

muhahahahahaha

HSC
It matters to me. The same way that I studied and got a good education, I would expect my partner to be at the same intellectual level as me. I want to be able to have a decent convo with my partner. But this is just my view...others might not find education or the level of education an important factor in a relationship.

izzy90

HSC
N/A
It matters to me. The same way that I studied and got a good education, I would expect my partner to be at the same intellectual level as me. I want to be able to have a decent convo with my partner. But this is just my view...others might not find education or the level of education an important factor in a relationship.
i agree with you, although my bf isnt uni educated we get along just fine, but sometimes i think maybe if he had the same or similar intellectual level as me we might have more deeper, and meaningful conversations about everything and anything

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes. Don't want to date a ditz. Uni education is a bonus.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
So does the education level e.g how much your partner has studied, if he/she goes to uni, tafe or neither matter to you?

Should it be an important factor in a relationship?
no

unless you are a useless piece of shit
oh dear

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
also you niggers should realise that education != intelligence/sociability

IamBread

HSC
I don't think it matters. Just so long as they are relativity smart (ie not a complete idiot) then it shouldn't matter.

HSC
Uni Grad
intellect yes, education (measured as stated by like highschool/uni whatever) absolutely not, that would be fucking retarded

mnmaa

HSC
N/A
intellect yes, education (measured as stated by like highschool/uni whatever) absolutely not, that would be fucking retarded
Than again the most common social measure of intellect is education level. There just aren't that many geniuses who didn't pass high school, nor are there many complete idiots with PhD's

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Than again the most common social measure of intellect is education level. There just aren't that many geniuses who didn't pass high school, nor are there many complete idiots with PhD's
GFs mate is studying medical science at UNSW. Socially retarded.

mnmaa

HSC
N/A
GFs mate is studying medical science at UNSW. Socially retarded.
that's not what I mean. The official way to judge intellect is via an IQ test, but you cant just say "sit an IQ test if you dont get over 110 than GTFO". So people generally judge intellect by education level or job.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
that's not what I mean. The official way to judge intellect is via an IQ test, but you cant just say "sit an IQ test if you dont get over 110 than GTFO". So people generally judge intellect by education level or job.
I cut up turkeys for a living, what is my assumed intellect?

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
lol fuck off they do

this is what basement asians do

actual people talk to other people

MysteryGenius

HSC
i'm sorry but your WAM/GPA isn't high enough for me to date you

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Important features:

- The asymptote of IRFC as the function reaches SARS -> 0+
- The horizontal asymptote of the function as SARS increases without bound.

Last edited:

MysteryGenius

HSC
To the OP, yes. Because I have stowed away several derivatives of the word 'beautiful' for later use, and if a girl is to 'i so silly' to understand what I'm saying when I say she looks absolutely pulchritudinous - then my work will all be for nothing :(
sozz you got to and too confused. it's over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)