Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue? (1 Viewer)

the_one_1

HSC
I really like this girl and I want to tell her I like her. I'm wondering how she might feel based on other girls opinions. This is from a guy who had asked out a girl who lied about wanting to go out with me.

So, If a guy who had asked out a girl and was lied to by her told you that he liked you... What would you say/do?
Depending on if you had feelings for them or if you just see them as a friend?

HSC
Re: Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue

id say you poor thing.

if you wanna ask her out:
hey wanna catch a movie with me
talk
talk
talk
talk
talk
5 days later
i like you

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Re: Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue

Well...I would keep my distance from him since I'm not a homosexual.

the_one_1

HSC

id say you poor thing.

if you wanna ask her out:
hey wanna catch a movie with me
talk
talk
talk
talk
talk
5 days later
i like you
I't kind of difficult for me to ask out a girl and then tell her that I like her. I always tell the girl I like her and then a while after ask her out.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

I would be surprised if the instance of being lied to by girl #1 would have any influence on the outcome of asking out girl #2.

iBibah

HSC

Well...I would keep my distance from him since I'm not a homosexual.
" Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue"

" Girls: What would you do"

" Girls "

the_one_1

HSC

I would be surprised if the instance of being lied to by girl #1 would have any influence on the outcome of asking out girl #2.
what do you mean? :confused:

the_one_1

HSC

" Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue"

" Girls "
:confused:

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

what do you mean? :confused:
Like, why does it matter that you've been lied to?

Why would the girl you like care about that?

the_one_1

HSC

Like, why does it matter that you've been lied to?

Why would the girl you like care about that?
The news about me asking out a girl spread throughout the school and even the girl I now like knows about it.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC

" Girls "
I didn't see that o_O

FBJ

HSC
N/A

LOL

effyhate

autism inspector
HSC

The news about me asking out a girl spread throughout the school and even the girl I now like knows about it.
oh well then this new girl will just think you're rebounding and 2nd best if you ask her out and she'll reject you

sorry move on you have no hope end of story grow up don't make more threads etc.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

If you worked up the courage to ask someone out, it isn't a bad thing unless people are intentionally being dicks to you.

It works two ways:

#1: She understands the circumstances and is impressed that you asked someone out
#2: She isn't interested and you lose nothing

kfnmpah

HSC

lol r u 12

also you sound like the most desperate person i'd probably run away from you

Siddy123

HSC

people like you make me appreciate the love my cat gives me

the_one_1

HSC

If you worked up the courage to ask someone out, it isn't a bad thing unless people are intentionally being dicks to you.

It works two ways:

#1: She understands the circumstances and is impressed that you asked someone out
#2: She isn't interested and you lose nothing
from my previous thread with the signs she showed me. She continued to show signs of liking me after like staring at me with her friends also looking at me and she out of the blue started a conversation about tickets to a sports match we both like that I was talking to a few guys about when she was close by.

the_one_1

HSC

lol r u 12

also you sound like the most desperate person i'd probably run away from you
How the hell am I desperate by doing this. If I asked out a girl and went out just as friends and I ask out a girl I really like does that make me desperate...

Thats almost what I did here, asked out a girl who I liked a bit and wanted to get to know her to plan and go with her during the school holidays(that had passed).

Even then its almost been 5-6 weeks since the incident happened.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)