Are you a virgin? (1 Viewer)

Are you a virgin, if not when did you lose it?

• <12

Votes: 7 9.7%

Votes: 1 1.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 1.4%

Votes: 3 4.2%

Votes: 9 12.5%

Votes: 5 6.9%

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • >18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a virgin

Votes: 44 61.1%

• Total voters

noctua

HSC
I made a thread before about this however didn't create a poll. But here is a poll, hope you guys will vote.

YoloStudent

HSC
N/A
You shouldn't have sex until after marriage... unless you were raped, then that is unfortunate.

But some people can't help themselves.

Last edited:

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
You shouldn't have sex until after marriage... unless you were raped, then that is unfortunate.

But some people can't help themselves.
I disagree. you're going to be with that person for (hopefully) the rest of your life; so you should like it also

YoloStudent

HSC
N/A
I disagree. you're going to be with that person for (hopefully) the rest of your life; so you should like it also
That is true but if the person's religion enforces it and that person wants to also enforce it, then you should respect it right? Not sure which would take priority here: respecting your significant other's religion (and if they follow it, of course) or the other respecting your liking to sex.

Guess it depends on that particular relationship. Also "hopefully" that person will live with you for the rest of your life and I do hope those people do, but often people break up before marriage. There's no certainty that the person you lose your viginity to will stay with you before marriage.

But then again I hear divorce rates are raising so my suggestion that you having sex with the person who is going to live with you for life may be meaningless.

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
That is true but if the person's religion enforces it and that person wants to also enforce it, then you should respect it right? Not sure which would take priority here: respecting your significant other's religion (and if they follow it, of course) or the other respecting your liking to sex.

Guess it depends on that particular relationship. Also "hopefully" that person will live with you for the rest of your life and I do hope those people do, but often people break up before marriage. There's no certainty that the person you lose your viginity to will stay with you before marriage.

But then again I hear divorce rates are raising so my suggestion that you having sex with the person who is going to live with you for life may be meaningless.
ofc yeah, only if both of you want it. If your religion says "no" then yeah wait till marriage if you're both happy with that, otherwise if you're both down then also go for it.

when I did the family topic in legal, I remember something that like ~50% of marriages fail so really it's not something that shouldn't be a deal breaker. I am agnostic/atheist so I really don't "care" about it that much

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Yes and there is one word for it

:pain:

I need sex (but i don't want to pay for it)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Yes and there is one word for it

:pain:

I need sex (but i don't want to pay for it)
Technically if you pay for it, it's not really like, something that you earned. So good on ya.

Sorta like paying someone to do your Maths 1A exam and taking the credit for it (pls Square I'm gonna phail)

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
Like 6 people had sex when they were 15-16. Your game must be strong as heck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)