What does it mean when my crushes good friend looks at me? (1 Viewer)

the_one_1

HSC
I met my crush and her good friend in a group event. I said hi to my crush, she replied and then her friend said hi [my name], which is weird given my crushes friend doesn't know me well and I didn't tell her my name. I also noticed my crushes friend looks at me/give me glances when she was talking to my crush (her friend). Later on during the group event, both of them looked at me at the same time and I think I noticed them smile also.

So what does this all mean? Why is my crushes friend acting weird?

YoloStudent

HSC
N/A
They're both onto you, play it cool.

Alternatively, confess straight out.

Their smiling really depends. Is it cynical and evil or is it angelic and welcoming?
Depending on this they could be planning to prank you or they are interested in you

the_one_1

HSC
They're both onto you, play it cool.

Alternatively, confess straight out.

Their smiling really depends. Is it cynical and evil or is it angelic and welcoming?
Depending on this they could be planning to prank you or they are interested in you
I don't think my crushes friend is into me. She hasn't show any signs of interest to me at all, my crush has shown what to me is more signs of interest.

HSC
I met my crush and her good friend in a group event. I said hi to my crush, she replied and then her friend said hi [my name], which is weird given my crushes friend doesn't know me well and I didn't tell her my name. I also noticed my crushes friend looks at me/give me glances when she was talking to my crush (her friend). Later on during the group event, both of them looked at me at the same time and I think I noticed them smile also.

So what does this all mean? Why is my crushes friend acting weird?
3some

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
op ya already know. You just want confirmation?

the_one_1

HSC
op ya already know. You just want confirmation?
I'm seriously not sure at all. I mean if my crushes friend was just looking at me while talking to my crush (my crushes back was facing me), it doesn't mean she is interested in me unless she shows more signs of interest towards me. But I just feel that my crush is showing signs she is interested, but because I've been wrong all the time previously with other girls I've liked and the signs… I'm confused. But if the signs are right that she is interested then yes, all I want is confirmation as to if my crush likes me back and her friend is just looking at me cause she knows she likes me.

Last edited:

the_one_1

HSC
omg you're back? How was your months of being banned?
I wasn't banned at all. I just gave up with gaining advice from worthless scum. Know what… I was wrong to come back and try and ask for advice… Your all still scum, thought it would have been different now. Still the same crap as before.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I wasn't banned at all. I just gave up with gaining advice from worthless scum. Know what… I was wrong to come back and try and ask for advice… Your all still scum, thought it would have been different now. Still the same crap as before.
You don't ask advice, you ask for validation. And you ask things that you already know the answer too. Maybe ask on yahoo answers or something, that's where all the people like you go to for advice.

the_one_1

HSC
You don't ask advice, you ask for validation. And you ask things that you already know the answer too. Maybe ask on yahoo answers or something, that's where all the people like you go to for advice.
Stop acting like a smart ass and caring about yourself and help other people who have difficulties… Makes your life and theirs a whole lot better. I do it.

I know start off by helping me.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Stop acting like a smart ass and caring about yourself and help other people who have difficulties… Makes your life and theirs a whole lot better. I do it.

I know start off by helping me.
kay then, 2 possibilities in your scenario

1. She wants the D
2. They're just playing with you

the_one_1

HSC
kay then, 2 possibilities in your scenario

1. She wants the D
2. They're just playing with you
Given my crush shows me signs of interest (too me anyway), it can't be 2. Also, before you start saying anything about the signs and it meaning nothing… I put my hand on the waist of my crush, she looked over her shoulder, looked down and smiled. So yes, to me there are positive signs.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Given my crush shows me signs of interest (too me anyway), it can't be 2. Also, before you start saying anything about the signs and it meaning nothing… I put my hand on the waist of my crush, she looked over her shoulder, looked down and smiled. So yes, to me there are positive signs.
Kay then, it's option 1, what else do you want me to say?

the_one_1

HSC
Kay then, it's option 1, what else do you want me to say?
Was it wrong for me to place my hand on her waist?
What does it mean when she looks at me from the corner of her eye a lot?

That is all.

the_one_1

HSC
No

It means she wants you to play the moves
So in other words your saying she is possibly interested, and wants me to make a move?

Thankyou for helping me. Now time to move on from what ever happened before on these forums, and start fresh.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
So in other words your saying she is possibly interested, and wants me to make a move?

Thankyou for helping me. Now time to move on from what ever happened before on these forums, and start fresh.
Yes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)