My Romantic Day (1 Viewer)

TheRomanticGuy

HSC
N/A
Hello. How are you doing? I am new to this forum.

I am here to tell about my recent real-life love event. I hope you will read it.

This girl in my neighbourhood likes me and she threw a red rose at my family's garden. I instantly picked it up and I then smelled the rose. It had the same beautiful scent as her. I then saw her at the balcony and I went to her house and climbed up to her.

When I was standing in front of her face to face, she told me "If you want to prove to me that you are a real man, you will have to find me". I proceeded to find her. She was doing a combination of smiling and laughing while she was running. I was also smiling and laughing while I ran after her. It was very fun. We played cat and mouse game. I was the cat and she was the mouse.

I then reached her and said "Now I have you my beautiful lady" and she said "I will now walk around you" and I said "I will also walk around you" and then we both proceeded to walk around each other.

After a couple of minutes, I then walked home. It was a very good day and I really enjoyed spending time with her.

I hope that the future will bring more. What do you think?

Last edited:

TheRomanticGuy

HSC
N/A
^No but I am at least TheRomanticGuy!

But has anyone had any similar romantic real-life stories?

Hopefully I am making real progress with my romance!

Last edited:

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
I then reached her and said "Now I have you my beautiful lady" and she said "I will now walk around you" and I said "I will also walk around you" and then we both proceeded to walk around each other.

After a couple of minutes, we both realised that we've just spent the last few minutes awkwardly walking around in circles.
I added a degree of realism to a part of your story.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
That's not necessarily the type of day I would call romantic, but whatever floats your boat.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
"and then we both proceeded to walk around each other."

first thought:

[youtube]r13a2VUTajU[/youtube]

(see dance moves in the first part of the first chorus, and chorus lyrics)

HSC
I shall add with some questions
This girl in my neighbourhood likes me and she threw a red rose at my family's garden. I instantly picked it up and I then smelled the rose. It had the same beautiful scent as her.
Meaning you previously smelt her..
I then saw her at the balcony and I went to her house and climbed up to her.
Does she not have a door?
"If you want to prove to me that you are a real man, you will have to find me".
How does that even make someone a real man?
I was also smiling and laughing while I ran after her. It was very fun. We played cat and mouse game. I was the cat and she was the mouse.
Wow how big must this balcony be to be doing all of this?
you guys are funny

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
"If you want to prove to me that you are a real man, you will have to find me".
I read "you will have to find me" and this song was playing on the radio and then I just lost it when I heard the lyrics "find me"

EDIT: I'm losing it again because the same song popped up on another channel after it just finished on the other :haha:

Last edited:
HSC
I read "you will have to find me" and this song was playing on the radio and then I just lost it when I heard the lyrics "find me"

EDIT: I'm losing it again because the same song popped up on another channel after it just finished on the other :haha:
It's been years since I last heard this song
I think it's also very brave of you to admit that you're a pussy.
What an underlining message...

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
I think it's also very brave of you to admit that you're a pussy.
Implicit in this statement is the concept that there's something wrong with being associated with feminine tropes. It's uncalled for.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Sticks and stones...
ahahaha

in a perfect world yes

I'm doing a presentation tomorrow in my English class

The gender breakdown is 20 women, 2 men

I have to be very careful with my words esp. concerning women and other groups of people, need to use the correct language and offend zero people or else

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)