Anyone here in the PUA community? (1 Viewer)

kuromusha

HSC
N/A
Any brothers in the PUA community? What methods do you use? I have used the blue chip methods such as MM and D. Deangelo to various degree of success. White girls are definitely easier to game than Asians chicks.

I'm in the process of transforming from outer game focus to inner game focused as I'm getting older and so are my targets.

Last edited:

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
Re: Anyone here in the seduction community?

You should focus on negging

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
PUA is a placebo for self development.

I watch/do game though. Don't openly associate myself with PUA.

Outer game is stupid without due inner game

Last edited:

sinophile

HSC
N/A
PUA is the stupidest shit ever, you don't need $6500 and treat women like some sort of conquest to learn how to talk to women

kuromusha

HSC
N/A
PUA is the stupidest shit ever, you don't need $6500 and treat women like some sort of conquest to learn how to talk to women
I didn't spend a cent, most of the materials are free on PUA forum and on torrent, and PUA goals are to k-close, f-close women or LTR if you want out of the game. Good talking skills is just one of the many forms of signalling competency PUA need to master, together with other forms of communication, verbal or non-verbal.

sinophile

HSC
N/A
I didn't spend a cent, most of the materials are free on PUA forum and on torrent, and PUA goals are to k-close, f-close women or LTR if you want out of the game. Good talking skills is just one of the many forms of signalling competency PUA need to master, together with other forms of communication, verbal or non-verbal.
i have no idea what you just said

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Then why are you in this thread? You don't understand basic PUA jargon, yet you are able to form the opinion that it is the "stupidest shit ever".
cause youre fucking stupid. you're like a religious freak speaking in tongues and no amount of persuasion is going to sway you from how stupid you are.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
can confirm that the bible of the field implies strongly that PUA is the stupidest shit ever

Tiffanie

HSC
N/A
Been a while but from what I remember PUA is basically sales strategy applied to dating. And in sales, most people have already made up their mind whether they want to buy before you even approach them. Take from that what you will.

si2136

HSC
N/A
PUA works because it's often used as a motivation. It builds up people's confidence, kino and communication skills.

It helps you pick up a girl, but it doesn't help you relationship-wise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)