Falling for my best friend(girl) (1 Viewer)

LandCo

HSC
N/A
I'm a guy with a girl best friend. I have fallen for her. I'm not sure if she feels the same way.
Should I just tell her?

Cheers.

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
I'm a guy with a girl best friend. I have fallen for her. I'm not sure if she feels the same way.
Should I just tell her?

Cheers.
if you enjoy crying yourself to sleep then yes this sounds like a terrific idea

vitamin D

HSC
try to be abit more lovey with her not to the piont its obv and then when shes feeling it abit, tell her like a sneaky cnt

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
one year later

you will realise it was a stupid idea

mreditor16

HSC
Tell her.

Keeping that from your best friend, who probably knows you exceptionally well by now, just doesn't make sense - you're basically just delaying the inevitable fact that she will find out, either by you telling her or her figuring it out.

If she is willing to see where a relo can go, then happy days. But if she wants to keep things platonic, you two should spend time on working it over and 'moving on' from the reality that you do have feelings for her but nothing will ensure, and hopefully, you guys can bounce back to a relatively strong friendship (but tbh it'll probably never be as strong and close as it was before).

menodiks

Banned
HSC
dont be shadowdude and live to regret it and tell every1 on bos

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
dont be shadowdude and live to regret it and tell every1 on bos
wat

I told her I liked her

and then she said "soz m8, you're my bro - btw i'm dating someone else right now anyway"

that someone else was one of my good friends who decided to try and sleep with her behind my back and then lie to me about it and then say "pfft, sd, m8, i don't even have a girlfriend nor want one! embrace the single life like me - because i'm totally not dating anyone at all. promise."

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC
Tell her.

Keeping that from your best friend, who probably knows you exceptionally well by now, just doesn't make sense - you're basically just delaying the inevitable fact that she will find out, either by you telling her or her figuring it out.

If she is willing to see where a relo can go, then happy days. But if she wants to keep things platonic, you two should spend time on working it over and 'moving on' from the reality that you do have feelings for her but nothing will ensure, and hopefully, you guys can bounce back to a relatively strong friendship (but tbh it'll probably never be as strong and close as it was before).
this guy knows from experience ayy

wat

I told her I liked her

and then she said "soz m8, you're my bro - btw i'm dating someone else right now anyway"

that someone else was one of my good friends who decided to try and sleep with her behind my back and then lie to me about it and then say "pfft, sd, m8, i don't even have a girlfriend nor want one! embrace the single life like me - because i'm totally not dating anyone at all. promise."
bruh who is this guy, give me his fb over pm

Kaido

be.
HSC
Its obv that you should tell her, but you need to know how to approach such delicate matters. Because, unlike other situations, this one will not only lose you the girl, but may destroy the friendship ('besties' at that).

So, never approach it casually, don't be your normal self. You have to elevate game - reveal whatever side of you that you haven't yet revealed, and feel that you could use to gauge her rpmantic interest. Remove yourself from typical 'group' activities, that you and your 'friends' often do. Because... well, she will no longer be a friend. You have to elevate it to 1 on 1 settings if you want a chance.
You should not ask her out immediately after doing the above - albeit, the cue is probably obvious, you will need to disguise this 1 on 1 setting - say you "invited a few others, but none were interested..." or some other cheeky moves
Rise to the challenge, learn kino, know how to escalate, typical stuff

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
wat

I told her I liked her

Daaaaamn, Dude. That's cold.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Daaaaamn, Dude. That's cold.
unfortunately i have to share the honours room with him next year, so i'm kinda spreading the word that he's a massive dickhead so that he's shamed out of not studying in the honours room ever so i have a nice, safe place where myself, my friends, and fellow wellwishers can have a room that is douchebag and backstabber free

might even put a sign up: "Room limit: zero backstabbers"

classicjimbo

HSC
N/A
unfortunately i have to share the honours room with him next year, so i'm kinda spreading the word that he's a massive dickhead so that he's shamed out of not studying in the honours room ever so i have a nice, safe place where myself, my friends, and fellow wellwishers can have a room that is douchebag and backstabber free

might even put a sign up: "Room limit: zero backstabbers"
lmao get a load of this sore loser

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)