Please advice. What do I do? (1 Viewer)

Catty256

HSC
Hey there! I met this guy around a year ago and I really like him. He is really a good friend and I was actually getting a soft corner for him. I would have gone ahead and married him, if he would have proposed. But I recently got to know that, he suffers from schizophrenia. Well, I always sensed a secret side of him and although I knew he liked me, he never expressed it out. He always kept telling me that he was not the right person for me. However, I now know the reason for all that. I've heard that he is under medication now and that he will be alright soon. But researching more on schizophrenia and it's treatments, I found this blog that says that the medicines usually prescribed for schizophrenia, gives a lot of dangerous side effects. http://thelawfirm.com/risperdal.html It seems like either ways there's gonna be something bad for him. In such a case, what do you think I should do? Should I still love him and stay with him during his rough times, which he probably himself wouldn't want me to do. Or should I just forget about him and move on, cause a future with him is really hard to imagine.

Mathew587

HSC
Hey there! I met this guy around a year ago and I really like him. He is really a good friend and I was actually getting a soft corner for him. I would have gone ahead and married him, if he would have proposed. But I recently got to know that, he suffers from schizophrenia. Well, I always sensed a secret side of him and although I knew he liked me, he never expressed it out. He always kept telling me that he was not the right person for me. However, I now know the reason for all that. I've heard that he is under medication now and that he will be alright soon. But researching more on schizophrenia and it's treatments, I found this blog that says that the medicines usually prescribed for schizophrenia, gives a lot of dangerous side effects. http://thelawfirm.com/risperdal.html It seems like either ways there's gonna be something bad for him. In such a case, what do you think I should do? Should I still love him and stay with him during his rough times, which he probably himself wouldn't want me to do. Or should I just forget about him and move on, cause a future with him is really hard to imagine.
Talk to a professional. No-one has answered cos they don't want to feel responsible if you fuck up :/
Or it could be that no ones seen this post.
Either way be careful when dating someone who's mentally unwell and if you go in, be sure to know that you'll change as a person. I.e. joker and Harley Quinn
But honestly that's coming from personal experience

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)