Age Difference (1 Viewer)

Do you have a preference of how much older/younger someone is that you go out with?

• Yes; they have to be the SAME age!

Votes: 48 2.8%
  • No; I don;t mind!

Votes: 655 38.4%
  • Yes; no more than a year younger/older than me!

Votes: 593 34.7%
  • I like older/younger men/women!

Votes: 411 24.1%

• Total voters

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
oh 9 years is a REALLY big age difference. especially at our age...

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Age should only matter if it's to do with different goals in life
example: an 18 year old girls priorities are say, uni, having fun, friends etc, and the 27 year old guy might be career minded, wants to settle down and have a family etc
thats when age matters..

and also when one is under the age of 15, cause thats just wrong

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
SORRY TEH WINNAR INVEDAD MY BODY FOR A MOMETN THERE!!

I THINK ILL GOO NOW

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
babydoll_ said:
NEVAR STOPPDE YOU DID IT?!HAHAHHAHA
Haha, I had to laugh out loud at that.

Shit, 18 and 27. I hope you trust him good.

I wouldn't go any higher than 23 at the moment.

KarmaKitten

HSC
We're not dating like that but thanks for the concern, but its just that I''ve usually been attracted to older men I suppose. And you are right, we would have different goals in life.
Either way, I am taking it slow and dont plan on anything serious, the reason I asked was because his own friends were hassling him about it.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
My range right now is about 15(if she was 10.5/10 to about oh 36)

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Like Minai was saying, you both want really different things in your life at the moment. There is so much difference even between 19 and 24 year olds. Remember how much we all change post 18. Personally, I'd say that much was too much for alot of ages, but esp now, i wouldnt go for more than a few years (i.e. 18/22)

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
i find that in Greece (and most of europe for that matter), most of the girls are dating guys much older then them, like 5-8yrs diff, but thats simply because their much more mature then over here, so it comes down to maturity and like minai said, goals

twiddla

There's a guy in our yr who's dating a girl who' 4 yrs younger and to me it just seems a little wrong - i mean he's focused on his hsc and all while she should be just going out with friends at her stage - i don't think it ever really works esp at our age - i've neva gone for girls who are more than 2 yrs older or younger than me and that seems to have worked fine

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
yeah there use to be a guy from our school who did something like that, we called him a Pedophile.

Rory

HSC
My limit is like 3-4yrs older than me - I don't like the thought of going out with someone older than my brothers..

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
umm i've never gone out with someone younger than me. all my boyfriends have been one or two years older...

my range'll probably be ummm 18 - 24ish........?

^___ShabS___^

my limit is 3-4 years ....
but generally speaking .... more than 5 years of age difference might bring problems .....

i've seen it happening to 1 of my relatives recently... i think it was 7-8 yrs age difference... after a year they had a divorce... coz she was young and couldnt put up with him anymore.....(their marriage was arranged...)
too much age difference is very bad especially for arranged marriages .... (im against arranged marriages....its just -wrong-)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)