What's your critical response about? (1 Viewer)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Ok, so we have a thread for the short story people, so what about the crit responses! What's your critical response about?

I'm doing a critical essay on Ancient Greek Tragedy.

what are you doing? :)

t_bolt7

sounds good! how're you coming along with that?

well, im writing a critique on superheroes within films with all these other focus areas on the side

are you finding it difficult writing a critique in general? i dunno about you but becuase i've never had to write one before, i have to rely heavily on past critiques

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I'm writing a crit on the depiction of adolescent sexuality in buffy, never before did I imagine I could possibly get tired of talking sex or buffy :)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Originally posted by t_bolt7
sounds good! how're you coming along with that?

well, im writing a critique on superheroes within films with all these other focus areas on the side

are you finding it difficult writing a critique in general? i dunno about you but becuase i've never had to write one before, i have to rely heavily on past critiques
that sounds great! Um...to tell u the truth, I'm not having troubles writing a critique, because I'm taking it as an essay, but also dividing it up into chapters. I feel that even though it must be sophisticated, you can use a very free form to write your crit response. I love the form!

Originally posted by glycerine
I'm writing a crit on the depiction of adolescent sexuality in buffy, never before did I imagine I could possibly get tired of talking sex or buffy :)
You're tired of both?? Gosh, what is ee2 doing to us all? :p

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
haha, damn the man ;-p I will be happy not to watch buffy for a whole year after this

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
Shakespeare's women in the tragedies - power of tragic women compared to elizabethan and modern times[/COLOR]

aud

HSC
Originally posted by Will_Sparky
aud: that sounds REALLY good! how are u going with that?
:D Thanks, I have no idea how I ended up at this point but I'm actually writing and it's working, so I'm not complaining :D

It's at about 1500 words, which isn't much, but I get more ideas in each dream I have, so it's getting there :p

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Mine just came out of a book i read for 3u in year 11. It was the first one that jumped into my head. Then i decided to explore options that "wernt waiting for me" (decided, was forced to by my teach, watev) and i went through this whole thing with varient readings of Harry Potter, James Bond, and got to where i am now!

Perhaps

HSC
N/A
Gah. All your major works sound a lot better than mine.

I'm doing a critique of Fight Club and American Beauty in terms of their portrayal of the Mythopoetic Men's Movement.

I guess it's based mainly on the writings of Robert Bly and Warren Farrell.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
haha, sounds a lot more academic than mine.

"buffy hot. james marsters hot. sex... goood. the end"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)