Journals (1 Viewer)

cornflake_girl

How many does everyone have? There's a guy in my class doing video that has 10! I'm hoping this is the extreme and not the average.

ptitsa

make me lose my buttons
HSC
10?!
wow. what a machine!

i've just finished my first journal (200 pg)..but i'm getting the impression i'm one of the lazier students.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Holy FUCK... I'm glad they arent marked! I havent even finished one! And its only 80 pages! But I am also handing in a separate folder along with the journal, but still.. SHIT! But, I dont know how I can do much more, I'm documenting the process quite well, thats the important thing!

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
I have 3 journals - moving onto my fourth soon...
pitty they dont mark the journals - since my work is lagging atm...

Leng

Just finished my fourth and starting on my fifth. The reason I have so many is I glue everything that even relates to EE2 in it because if I didn't, I'd lose all my work.

Perhaps

HSC
N/A
o_O I haven't even finished one yet. And it's really small. I hate keeping logs.

Er. Shit.

Cicciolina

HSC
I've got two ringbinder folders :
- the one where I actually write 'journal' type entries ("I started writing again. I'm getting really frustrated and want to throw this book of poetry out the window") which is about 2/3 full of a medium thick folder.
- and one of those really big folders about 3/4 full of research - articles, interviews, etc.\

I've actually forgotten to keep up my journal these holidays *oops*

skazmonger

Crunch!
HSC
I have a notebook that I take notes from class in. But I keep forgetting it, so I have half of them on bits of paper. Then theres a huge scrap book that I stick my ournal that I type up nominally every week. Though mostly it happens a bit more sporadically, and I spend half of it saying, "And then... on the 23rd... this happened, but don't quote me, because it was a month ago... and I really can't remember."

Somehow I don't think it's quite as comprehensive as it's supposed to be.

nattylee

HSC
ive only got one journal, how the hell do u get more than one? i dont have that much to write coz its critical response so im either saying "researched today" or "wrote today" or "made changes today". i cant fill a journal with that!!

whoa, 10 is heaps man!!!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
yeah, that's basically what mine is full (or not full!) of, i glue heaps of stuff in so it looks like i'm more driven than i actually am

Lou_86

pro procrastinator
HSC
yeah reckon..i have 2 A3 folders full..moving onto my 3rd and it seems like i've put in a heap of effort..if only they knew...

toxicle

HSC
what, in the high heavens do people put inside journals? mine is an a5 spirax and ive filled five pages of cut and paste research........?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)