Poets, What are you up to? (1 Viewer)

sleepplease

HSC
Sooooo how are we all going? Still formulating an idea? Rocking ahead with 50 billion poems done? Slowly contemplating suicide? Share!

I'm SO happy, I have finally gone from my idea bout nationalism to a core idea surrounding human escapism (so exploring stuff like our need to destroy, own/posess/money, sex, drugs/alcohol, religion etc.) I have written 600 words.

How you all doin' !>?!?!?!

emilybradstreet

HSC
Human escapism sounds great! I've always liked the fantastical ideas offered up by relevant texts on imagination, speculation and inspiration (aarrgh journeys! :eek: )

hugglesforyou

HSC
sounds kool, =) im so stuck on a main concept >< :( but i have startedish.

hugglesforyou

HSC
WOW 2,300. that's like most of it done. cept editing etc. changes. but wow, NICE WORK. :D i envy you lol. how long have you taken? like how many days to write that much?

..i need inspiration T_T.

Last edited:
HSC
i havent started. lol : 0 words and i counted twice.

elbmek

HSC
i was going to do poetry but i bailed and started doing a play script instead. poetry's fun, but it's kinda hit and miss. good luck to you all, though.

"I would love 95+ more than anything

Nothing will come of nothing!!"

what if you were falling from a bridge over a 200 m ravine? wouldnt a bungee cord be a little better? (the HSC is not the most important thing in life)

Picture

HSC
Just trying to make sense of how I should have been approaching the major work, I found myself using poetry more for self expression than anything i thought I would. I have no idea what they are looking for when they are marking, no one in my school has done poetry in quite a long time. I've written maybe 2000 words, am refining and revisting as well as developing more technical aspects of what I can do.

:uhoh:

omegasparkle

HSC
im getting a little worried...
im done with the poetry, and finishing off the ref.statement, but
i have poem titles that really aren't cutting the cheese....
not a good first impression, you know.
anyone else having similar problems???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)