Major Project Dillema (1 Viewer)

joshlols

HSC
Would a major project involving development of a two-player tetris game be feasible, or is it to unoriginal/best not to do a game.

Knowingnothing

Legendary!
HSC
2 Player tetris game does sound a little unoriginal, but if you can pull that off you'd surely impress a lot of people, I don't think it would be that easy.

Our class isn't even allowed to a game now, we have to make an educational high school game and with our school being one of the largest technologies schools in NSW...kind of disappointing.

sunny

meh.
HSC
Games are hard to get right. You have to make it playable, enjoyable, have a 'woah' factor and meet the marking criteria at the same time.

ant191

HSC
we were just told we can do either a currency coverter & time converter OR scissors paper rock & hangman

p4e81

Domesticated Daydreamer
HSC
hahaha i tried to make a basic, single-player tetris game with vb6 in sdd... and gave up a week later cuz i was totally stuck.. :\

Foxodi

HSC
With my class its more or less if you can actually program something workable... So what program you make has little importance, the ability of your code gets marked.... but then I have a retarded teacher so -shrug-

Personally I'm more motivated to work on a game then other types of programs.

live.fast

HSC
N/A
The program doesn't even get half of all the marks - most of the marks you get for your major comes from all the theoretical stuff - pseudocode algorithms, desk checks, documentation, log books etc - make sure you cover these as you go! Leave it until the end and well - trust me, it will be the longest all-nighter you'll ever pull. Seriously. Worst one to even try. =(

Good luck pplz!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)