Thread: Hsc Task 1

HSC

Hsc Task 1

How would you start pseudocode for this calculator Capture.JPG, btw i chose RNG function for the extra option
    Compressed HSC for year 11 & 12

1st year (11): | Physics | Software Design and Development | General Mathematics 2 |
    2nd year (12): | Standard English | Studies of Religion 1 | Industrial Technology - Electronics |

ATAR Aim: 60-80
    Degree Aim: Associate Degree of Engineering (Electronics)
    Dream Company: | Intel | Nvidia | AMD |

HSC

Re: Hsc Task 1

How does a normal calculator work?

You would begin the program with inputting the first number, (INPUT num1), then deciding if you have your pre-conditional loops and have inputting the second number inside them, to mimic a real life calculator, or inputting the second number.

To decide which function is used, i'd also control this with a string input (INPUT numfunction). To show the working out, IF numfunction == 'subtraction':

On a side note, i can almost guarantee that some syntax from Python 3 has made its way into this, but yeah.
    2016 - PRE (Information Digital Technology [IDT])

2017 - PRE (Maths Adv, Maths Ext 1, English Adv, Software Design and Development, PDHPE) HSC (Information Digital Technology [IDT])

2018 - HSC (Maths Adv, Maths Ext 1, English Adv, Software Design and Development, PDHPE)

Non-ATAR subjects (Sports Coaching Cert I, IDT Spec Studies [Cert III])

Thread Information