How big is everyone's SDD classes? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
So in my school, Software D'D is a very new subject that was being offered (I think it started like a year ago? or maybe my year?) so there's only one class and teacher. At the beginning of year 11, we had around 12 people but currently we're down to 4 people in the class. I'm just interested how big everyone's classes are. :)

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
So in my school, Software D'D is a very new subject that was being offered (I think it started like a year ago? or maybe my year?) so there's only one class and teacher. At the beginning of year 11, we had around 12 people but currently we're down to 4 people in the class. I'm just interested how big everyone's classes are. :)
Our software class had 18 people, and our school has 2 software classes this year

winot

HSC
N/A
In past years classes weren't that big so only one class allocated for software and design, but this year there's 25 in the same class.

Bradeedoo

HSC
My SDD class currently has 14 people in it, though there are only five students including myself to care about.

kite

HSC
literally the only one left lol

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
literally the only one left lol
What a shame. SDD was my favorite HSC subject, even more than Physics. Lowkey hated Physics lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)