So, what are you?

• Girl

Votes: 32 28.8%
  • Boy

Votes: 79 71.2%

• Total voters

Anna K

HSC
OK, so I was looking at some statistics on the Board of Studies site, and it said that last year only 10% of the students doing SDD were girls, so my question's simple: To you people doing SDD, are you a guy or a girl?

PiGMAN

HSC
over the 2 classes in our grade (25 ppl total) who did sdd last year, there was 1 girl.

Sober

HSC
Only guys in my class and none of them want to be there.

HSC
i was de only girl out of 13, but im changin schools so my school will have 100% boys and my new school will be me and 2 boys lol!!!

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
out of 11 (and another 3 IIRC who dropped) were all males.

i think its the same with my schools IPT class this year. about 20ish students all males.

shame...girls who are into computers are such a turn on.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
we have 2 girls in a class of 17.
in IPT its similar with 2 girls in a class of 7.

(not the same two girls)

*sparklez...

HSC
i'm the only girl in a class of 9...there used to be another two in a class of about 20 but they dropped it as soon as you were allowed to...i miss them

shame there aren't more girls that do SDD...i feel like such a nigel lmao

Sleiphnir

HSC
N/A
Out of eight people in my SDD class I'm one of two girls but the other could pass as a man and is never there anyway. I get along great with the guys in my class too - it's nice not being in a class full of silly gossipmongers.

WikiLover89

HSC
Ther eshould be no reason why it is a male dominated class im in yr 11 SDD we have no girls but last year in our computing studies class the girls scored higher than most of the class (not me 1st in computer studies heh)

Sober

HSC
For the results of this poll to be of any relevance they will need to be compared to a survey of the gender of people who use this forum in general, not just SDD. The cross-section of people who use this site may be skewing the results.

bipolardragon

HSC
Man, I wish there were girls in my software or IPT class. Its raelly boring. In IPT there is 7 of us and all guys. In SDD 3 of us and again all guys. I asked my SDD teacher too I quote "a girl do sdd here, are you out of your mind James?" I was like :O thats heaps bad. Oh well, I think everyone from NSW that does SDD should meet up for like a massive cram session. Where we can compare code and sing kombiyah...... LoL!

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
bipolardragon said:
Man, I wish there were girls in my software or IPT class. Its raelly boring. In IPT there is 7 of us and all guys. In SDD 3 of us and again all guys. I asked my SDD teacher too I quote "a girl do sdd here, are you out of your mind James?" I was like :O thats heaps bad. Oh well, I think everyone from NSW that does SDD should meet up for like a massive cram session. Where we can compare code and sing kombiyah...... LoL!
One small IPT class you got ... We have I think 25 people ... 1 fat girl, 1 ugly girl and 1 good-looking one only ... rest all guys ....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)