Nazi Foreign policy question (1 Viewer)

Roy216

HSC
If we were asked a question on Nazi Foreign Policy could they ask us whether hitler was an opportunist or an internationalist?

ArguablyMitch

HSC
If we were asked a question on Nazi Foreign Policy could they ask us whether hitler was an opportunist or an internationalist?
Perhaps you mean the "structuralist v. intentionalist" debate? I doubt they will ask specifically about that debate, but you could include it in your essay on foreign policy. Just remember you have to argue your case.
But yes, Hitler was obviously an aggressive expansionist; just depends on what you think about his planning (or lack-of)

Roy216

HSC
What type of question would allow me to incorporate that topic? I can't really think of one.

ArguablyMitch

HSC
What type of question would allow me to incorporate that topic? I can't really think of one.
Try practicing this: "How did the major foreign policy steps taken by Nazi Germany from 1934 to 1939 ultimately lead to the outbreak of the Second World War?"

Perhaps re-wording it into a "to what extent" kind of question might be better. You get the idea :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)