Urgent! Did/ Is anyone studying South Africa 1960-1994 and/ or Nelson Mandela (1 Viewer)

sweetalmond

HSC
N/A
Hi.
My school is doing south africa and nelson mandela as they are inextricably linked. But the problem is that most of the HTA study guides don't cover these two topics, they mostly cover Germany, russia, USA which I feel is a bit biased and unfair as those students would have more resources.
The only place that covers the syllabus for these two topics is HSC Online, which is an exact replica of the modern history checkpoints. However, this is limited in the amount of info it can have and it is not detailed enough. Also, my teacher doesn't give any notes, or gives very little notes and expects us to find it ourselves, which makes it difficult as there aren't many places that to go that follows the HSC syllabus, if I just did a wide google search on the dot points in my topic it would be too broad.

So the question is, do you know any good, thorough books, not simply picture textbooks that cover these topics?
Thanks,

DTPG

HSC
There is a book by Longman called South Africa, 1948 to 2000. Quite good. My class used as a set of them but not sure where the teacher got them from.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)