J. Edgar Hoover- boring? (1 Viewer)

ShadowLighte

HSC
Is anyone else finding Hoover to be extremely boring? I don't know about you guys but it may be the way my teacher's teaching or the fact that his life pretty much revolves around politics that I have absolutely no interest in but either way, I find this topic incredibly boring and I want it to end.

From the start until now my teacher gave us one booklet which have biographies and whatnot and I don't know, I think it's terrible. We pretty much answer broad questions (eg. what was his relationship with the presidents?) and watch documentaries on his life and every time I want to fall asleep. I literally watched the second hand on my clock tick until the periods end.

How do your teachers do it?

ShadowLighte

HSC
o-o If that's a general question, yes I'm tired. But thanks for you opinion. Probably isn't as boring as I think because I've never been really bored of a topic.

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Some teachers link their personality to their national study so it may be that the class hasn't actually finished the national study but have reached the point where studying the personality makes sense.

ShadowLighte

HSC
Some teachers link their personality to their national study so it may be that the class hasn't actually finished the national study but have reached the point where studying the personality makes sense.
Yeah, that's what my teacher's doing. Studying the personality makes it easier for us to see where they fit into National Study and the impact they had because we'd know all the contextual info of the personality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)