Conflict in Indochina - Cambodia? Study or not? (1 Viewer)

NinaChapps

HSC
The modern history content is so overwhelming, I usually take shortcuts and just skip over some sections. Yes, that wont help me in the exam but It does lower my stress levels. How common are cambodia questions, because I planned to skip over learning the content, and just studying the area that are a part of other essay questions. Is this is bad idea , or will it be ok?

scarvesss

howdy doo
HSC
i have found cambodia questions to be easy, so im planning to study that in hope that one appears. particularly pol pot's methods etc. but if you feel confident with everything else i guess you can stick with that because they most likely wont make the options for indo from the same dot point/heading in syllabus.

stillthinkin

HSC
Alot of the questions for Conflict in Indochina are actually not specific to Vietnam for example

Assess the impact of the Vietnam war on the lives of civilians within Indochina.

If you do not address the Indochina component of this question there is no way that you will get more than a 20 and that means that your other parts of the essay have to be EXCELLENT.

Plus like scarvess said the Cambodia questions tend to be easier than the Vietnam War one as they are less complex conceptually

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)