CSSA Ancient History Trial Thoughts (1 Viewer)

jackleung34

HSC
What did everyone think about ancient history today? I personally go rekt/10 for Hatshepsut

Last edited:

atcha

HSC
N/A
Perfect for my options (Old Kingdom Egypt, Greece 500-440, Pericles). The Pompeii/Herculaneum segment of the test was surprisingly easy but I struggled interpreting Source E (Graffiti). I can see a lot of people stuffing up the MC question about what god was on the mountain tbh.

avstralian

HSC
Did anyone else do NKE and Hatshepsut?
I found yeah one of the hat ones fine but the family one I stuffed...
Did anyone else not like the NKE essay ones, thank god one was from internal development and the other was from the expansion section of the syllabus bc I would have been stuffed if they were both from one section!!
How did everyone else find it all????

evasharman

HSC
First question...it was Bacchus I do believe!
Pompeii and Herculaneum was a great section, I was cheering when I saw political life and the sources were good. 10 Marker was great as well! Overall better than I thought it would be!!
Sparta was really good - nice, easy short answers and the long answer although specific I thought still suited my knowledge and the source was fairly generous
Hatshepsut 10 marker source confused me a tad but overall it was alright, 15 marker was good but I'm not sure if my response was comprehensive/long enough
NKE we had a modified question I'm pretty sure - so I did image of the warrior pharaoh whereas the other one was assessing Ahmose+Thutmose I - didn't study as much as I should have for this question but it was nice and broad.

Anthel

HSC
N/A
Pretty good, Pompeii and Herc was good. Last question, I dont think I wrote enough for Augustus. Overall I think I put in a good effort. :)

CandyCupcake

HSC
NKE historical period was ok, seriously worried their might not be and internal question, found it difficult however. Pompeii and Herculaneum good, Hat ok have to agree with everyone else that 10 marker stumped me a little bit. My Sparta question were modified so I can't really comment there.

natrat1997

HSC
I don't feel like I did too well . The ten marker was great for me however went crap in multiple choice . I also stuffed up on my last essay . I wrote one whole paragraph on a completely different person ... Hopefully I'll at least get 15/20 and go well in the other parts just to get a 70

gracegreen

HSC
Perfect for my options (Old Kingdom Egypt, Greece 500-440, Pericles). The Pompeii/Herculaneum segment of the test was surprisingly easy but I struggled interpreting Source E (Graffiti). I can see a lot of people stuffing up the MC question about what god was on the mountain tbh.
Any study tips for Greece 500 - 440? I have this exam tomorrow and don't even know where to begin!

natashaclaire

HSC
How was Agrippina II and Julio-Claudians? Would really appreciate any advice/tips :)

papyrus14

HSC
Trading exams (i have section 1 QAT and another bought exam for P&H + my schools's trials)

send me a message if interested!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)