Rank 1 Bombs Out? (1 Viewer)

Marissa97

HSC
I've always been curious to know what happens if rank 1 bombs out the HSC exam? I know it sounds silly, but I'm ranked 1/39 for ancient and not feeling too confident as time management is my weakness. Will the whole cohort be affected if I end up doing quite badly? Thanks in advance

Mr_Kap

HSC
I've always been curious to know what happens if rank 1 bombs out the HSC exam? I know it sounds silly, but I'm ranked 1/39 for ancient and not feeling too confident as time management is my weakness. Will the whole cohort be affected if I end up doing quite badly? Thanks in advance
yep. Say "Bye bye" to your cohort's internal marks.

D94

HSC
N/A
Nothing happens. For you, your internal mark will still be the highest exam mark of anyone, and your own external mark will be your exam mark. Assuming your exam mark is not the lowest, and that there isn't a large difference in ability between you and 2nd, the rest of the cohort would have basically no impact. You would get a shit mark, the rest of the cohort wouldn't even notice.

Mr_Kap

HSC
Nothing happens. For you, your internal mark will still be the highest exam mark of anyone, and your own external mark will be your exam mark. Assuming your exam mark is not the lowest, and that there isn't a large difference in ability between you and 2nd, the rest of the cohort would have basically no impact. You would get a shit mark, the rest of the cohort wouldn't even notice.
well he said "bombs out" so I assume that means like getting 50% OR LOWER.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)