FREE HSC ANCIENT HISTORY VIDEO TUTORIALS (By syllabus dot point) (1 Viewer)

What do you think of the HSC Hero videos?

• Great. Videos are in-depth and perfect

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Videos are too long. I want shorter videos.

• I am bored. Needs to be more engaging

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I want more subjects.

• I would like more visuals and animation

• Can you make it funnier?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HSC

For FREE ANCIENT HISTORY VIDEOS:
http://hschero.com.au/courses/ancie...-and-streetscapes-of-pompeii-and-herculaneum/

For FREE BIOLOGY VIDEOS:
http://hschero.com.au/modules/biology/maintaining-a-balance/

I am making it FREE FOR ALL 2016 HSC STUDENTS and I would love your feedback!
Just create an account!:spin:

My name is Cindy and as an experienced HSC tutor, I have been working with top HSC markers, students and tutors over the past few months to create in depth HSC Biology videos! I wasn't satisfied with the video content available and created content for all 3 modules of biology that are over 15 hours!

Do you like it? Which parts do you like and how can we improve? Please tell your friends! We want to make more subjects free and available this year but it can only be done if we have a lot of people using the site We want to release, chemistry and physics for you guys this year but we want to know how we can help you guys study in the best ways possible!

It's currently in beta mode, so there are glitches and bugs but I figured, most of you are studying for trials and so I would like to make your life a little easier since Ancient History is not the easiest subject to understand for your exams! I also want to work on the other options in Ancient History but I'm not too sure what options everyone is studying atm.

:tongue2: GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE
;)

If you have any questions about Biology content, how to answer questions, or even want more free content, feel free to personally email me on cindy.huynh21@hotmail.com:p

I am happy to help all students!

PS: The facebook login button isn't working at the moment, so you will have to manually punch in your details and information if you make an account!​

Last edited:
HSC
Hey David,

Sorry about the linking problem, I've just gone back to correct the link!
If you try now, it should work. It worked a few days back so perhaps there's a compression problem or a bug I need to fix.

If anything, this is the home page. You can access ancient and biology from there.
http://hschero.com.au/

HSC
Unfortunately I don't anymore, but you can email me for any questions and I will be happy to answer it for you.
What options do you do?

HSC
Ahh okay, well sometimes I have meetups with people and we have engaging intellectual discussions about history, economics and innovation. If that's something you're interested in, let me know. Is there a specific time in history you're interested in?

HSC
Ahhokay cool, send me your email and when I have intellectual discussions with others who are also interested in that time period, I'll let you know and we can have stimulating conversations :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)