In The Wild: What the Hell does that mean..?? (1 Viewer)

kangms

HSC
hey... i've got an assessment coming up...and i honestly done get any of "In the Wild" crap.. Can anyone please tell me what "In the Wild" actually means... I need to understand what the crap is about so I can do my assessments... Thanks Alot...

u-borat

Banned
HSC
Basically when you are 'in the wild' you are cut off from the natural rhythms of the world. The most obvious connection made with this is a lack of connection with nature, but it can also link to a loss of humanity due to varying factors (technology in BNW and BR). Or another way of saying it, dehumanised.

kangms

HSC
u-borat said:
Basically when you are 'in the wild' you are cut off from the natural rhythms of the world. The most obvious connection made with this is a lack of connection with nature, but it can also link to a loss of humanity due to varying factors (technology in BNW and BR). Or another way of saying it, dehumanised.
Wow.,...Thanks Cuz... That helps me alot...Now I can finish /start my assignment... Even though its due tomorrow...oh well..staying up all night would probably help me.. Anyways. Thanks Man..

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: In The Wild: What the Hell does that mean..??

The definition of Wild, like all of English, is up to perception, context and your way of intepretting it.

Consider BNW, Bernard might have felt "In the Wild" at the Indian Reserve, but WE might have considered to be "in the wild" at the World State.

dancing_mermaid

HSC
Our rubric said that the wild referred to humankind's relationship with the natural world, nature's influence on human behaviour and interaction, and that the quality and importance of humanity's relationship with the natural world, or the responses to the absence of this relationship and the way they vary across time and culture.

Not in those exact words, but I kinda summarised it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)