supplementary texts mod c (1 Viewer)

willinoid

HSC
N/A
i know its a bit late

but i havent decided which text to use as my second supplementary text for powerplay

im wondering, what is the chance that they will only ask for one supplementary text come monday

i have some choices, but i still want to know if i shouldnt bother

AkaiHanabi

Thread killer
HSC
Just think of a movie you really like and remember all the witty one liners from it. Then fudge your way through the last related text. They usually ask for two don't they?

AkaiHanabi

Thread killer
HSC
Ah, then you have a problem. Do you have a favourite book/poem/picture that you could use? Maybe you could twist that around for powerplay. If not, just go in with one related, but do it in greater detail than you would if your were doing two. I don't think they'll take 1/4 of your marks off for it though =S

*Baby-K*

HSC
Last year they only asked for 'at least ONE' but I recommend that you have a second one prepared

willinoid

HSC
N/A
ok

i have 1 text (movie) already

and i have like 3 other texts (online articles from the teacher =P) that could be my second, and i havent learnt any of them

but im wondering if its worth the trouble to learn the second, since i only have 2 days

and since theres a chance that like last year or w/e that they may only specify one "at least one"

just wondering

*Baby-K*

HSC
willinoid said:
ok

i have 1 text (movie) already

and i have like 3 other texts (online articles from the teacher =P) that could be my second, and i havent learnt any of them

but im wondering if its worth the trouble to learn the second, since i only have 2 days

and since theres a chance that like last year or w/e that they may only specify one "at least one"

just wondering
I think you should- just play it safe, it's not going to take you that long to learn the main quotes/techniques etc but it's better to spend 1 hour doing that than coming into the exam room, opening the exam and wondering 'why the hell didn't I learn a second text'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)