Germany (1 Viewer)

tweakin

anyone doin 20th century germany?
do we have to know all the weimar republic shite?

Stiff

Weimar

No not all of it. But the important period to know- is from 1923 on wards. Basically the start of the Munich Putch, because hitler is the main focus of any HSc type questions.

sif not 99

YES you need to know all of it because the period 1919 onwards up until when you say you need to emphasise, from 1923 onwards, CAN BE ASSESSED. It may only be one dot point in the syllabus but the last time I checked the BOS has been known to ask on one dot point so make sure you know it. To not know it would be sheer folly.

philbert_frog

damn sif, just because you heard the word folly used once doesn't mean u have to keep on using it!!!

hes right tho, its really important to know everything in modern, which is a pain because its such a big subject, but thats why its scaled so well.

1919-1923 can be included in essays covering periods after anyway as you can included election statistics, cultural information, info on the constitution etc... to show WHY the Republic failed.

Thats the thing with Modern, because its all chronological, its hard to discuss a dot point without bringing in its causes, which quite often are part of another dot point.

sif not 99

yeah that was a folly as is your inability to come and get wasted at my house last night, that was sheer folly as well, and u leaving your extension history to now, that is also sheer folly, u ringing my mobile and never letting them ring out so u can get to the phone and answer it is also sheer folly.

want me to use it more

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)