Germany, 1918-1939 (1 Viewer)

e2009

HSC
Hey,
I was wondering if anyone has a list of questions for Germany, 1918-1939. I have done a few but run out of ways of working points in the syllabus to make questions...
This would be so useful!

absorber

HSC
Have you done every question from the hsc papers? The older ones go up to 1945, but you can easily retweak them

CricketBoy

HSC
Why don't i have sufficient priveleges to look at the link above?

nevery

HSC
Why don't i have sufficient priveleges to look at the link above?
You should be able to. Anyway, I've copied it below:

Here is the thread to post your essay questions and assessment questions on Germany. This will become a very helpful resource for your revision on this topic.

Here are a few to get the thread started:

Account for the collapse of the Weimar Republic in 1933

Outline the foundations of the Nazi party in terms of its structures and politics

Discuss the role of the conservative parties and elites in the political process of Germany up until 1933

Assess the impact of the Great Depression on Germany

Explain how Hitler rose to the position of Fuehrer of Germany

Explain how the Nazi Party consolidated its power from 1933-1934

Outline ways in which German social and cultural life was transformed under Nazism

Account the impact of Nazi racial policies on the occupied territories and the Jewish communities to 1945.

Outline the racial policy of the Nazi party and explain how it affected German society

Account for the aims of Nazi foreign and assess the extent to which these aims were achieved

Outline the methods employed by the Nazi war machine in attempting to win the war against the Allies

Account for the degree of opposition to Nazism inside of Germany to 1945

Account for the military defeat of Germany in 1945 and the ensuing collapse of Nazism

Concepts

Account for the failure of democracy in Germany in 1933

Discuss the importance of militarism to the aims of Nazism

Explain how Nazi foreign policy contributed to the upsurge of nationalism between 1934 and 1941

Explain how the Nazis exploited attitudes of racism in Germany

Assess the extent to which Germany was totalitarian state in the period between 1934-1945

Groups

Explain how Hitler�s �final solution� impact the Jewish community of Germany

Outline the contribution of paramilitary groups such as the SA and SS to the power of the Nazi party

Assess the extent to which the Nazi party controlled the Wehrmacht during WW2

4Account for the role of women in German society under the Nazis

Explain the importance of youth organisations in Hitler�s ideology

These are thanks to the member yttrious.

So please contribute your essay questions and assessment questions for the greater good of all HSC students!

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
You should be able to. Anyway, I've copied it below:

Here is the thread to post your essay questions and assessment questions on Germany. This will become a very helpful resource for your revision on this topic.

Here are a few to get the thread started:

Account for the collapse of the Weimar Republic in 1933

Outline the foundations of the Nazi party in terms of its structures and politics

Discuss the role of the conservative parties and elites in the political process of Germany up until 1933

Assess the impact of the Great Depression on Germany

Explain how Hitler rose to the position of Fuehrer of Germany

Explain how the Nazi Party consolidated its power from 1933-1934

Outline ways in which German social and cultural life was transformed under Nazism

Outline the racial policy of the Nazi party and explain how it affected German society

Account for the aims of Nazi foreign and assess the extent to which these aims were achieved

Concepts

Account for the failure of democracy in Germany in 1933

Discuss the importance of militarism to the aims of Nazism

Explain how Nazi foreign policy contributed to the upsurge of nationalism between 1934 and 1941 - (change to 1939)

Explain how the Nazis exploited attitudes of racism in Germany

Assess the extent to which Germany was totalitarian state in the period between 1934-1945 (change to 1939)

Groups

Explain how Hitler�s �final solution� impact the Jewish community of Germany

Outline the contribution of paramilitary groups such as the SA and SS to the power of the Nazi party

4Account for the role of women in German society under the Nazis

Explain the importance of youth organisations in Hitler�s ideology

These are thanks to the member yttrious.

So please contribute your essay questions and assessment questions for the greater good of all HSC students!
I have tidied up the list by removing those questions that now belong in the Conflict in Europe topic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)