HTA Modern History Study Guide (1 Viewer)

philbert_frog

Hey all,

For all of you who are either thinking of, or already have, the HTA Modern History Study Guide, here's some extra info.

The sample answers that are spoken off in the book are being incrementally added to their web site.

At the moment, answers are on their site for: USA, WW1 and Conflict in the Pacific.

(For those of you who don't know anything about the book: Its published by the HTA (History Teacher's Association), costs $20, and from what I've read of it, its a great book.)

(and no, I don't work for the HTA)

You can't buy the book in stores, you have to download the order form and send it off.

URLS:
http://www.htansw.asn.au/news/news.html#Guide

Last edited:

afrogirl

see the author Beatriz Cartlidge??? she taught me history from yr 7 - 11...but then she left us to go some to some beach-ish school :( she was the bestest teacher!!

anyway so thats my link to fame.....

philbert_frog

most of them -
World War I & its Aftermath
Germany
Russia-USSR
China
USA
The Cold War
Arab-Israel Conflict
Conflict in Indochina
Conflict in the Pacific

+ sample exam questions

sif not 99

i dont think its that good, well i didnt even open it really when studying.

making your own notes is best but if your lazy and or couldnt be f*cked then maybe its for you,

dont expect to use it and get really good marks although its more detailed than excel still isnt enough

laura_a

HSC
Ms. Beatriz Cartlidge was my history mandatory teacher last year and I really wanted her for moder this year. She was AMAZING. The best teacher. She still works at my school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)