Help with these exam questions? (1 Viewer)

Paradox.101

HSC
Luckily for us, we were given our 2 extended responses a week in advance, worth 10 marks each, in which we have to refer to 2 sources each in a time period of an hour.

The questions are as follows:

"To what extent was the Ludendorff Offensive responsible for Allied Victory in 1918?"

"Assess how useful sources three and four would be for an historian studying the experiences of Women in Britain during WW1"

With the first question, the Ludendorff Offensive was purely a morale-crippling campaign through the US soldiers, the lush allied supplies, fatigued soldiers etc. and that there were many other milestone events which contributed to the Allied victory such as the failure of the Schlieffen plan and the British blockade.

With question two, I've made notes on the female role in WW1 and so I'd link these notes with the sources. I'll be writing up drafts for these to use for the exam.

What are important points I should take into consideration to be in the running for top marks?
Cheers

roar84eighty

HSC
N/A
why did u post this
u answered the question in ur post

but realise they dont care what u know bout women in question 2
they wanna know if u know if a source is useful and why
so only incorporate a smaller portion of what u know bout women

important consideration: write fast, refer to source, clear points that u have memorise

Paradox.101

HSC
I just drafted the first question, Ludendorff Offensive. Does anyone mind reading over it and giving me feedback?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)