Someone check my mod essay? (1 Viewer)

johnya

HSC
Hi can anyone read the first two paragraphs of my mod essay?
I need feedback on how to improve my essays as i have a problem and i don't even know what it is

Can somebody tell me if the structure is right, the question is answered fully, etc.

Thanks!

Account for why the 1905 Russian Revolution failed to overthrow the Tsar.​
The 1905 Russian revolution failed to overthrow the Tsar due to the introduction of several political reforms. These reforms included the issuing of a Manifesto, which ultimately lead to the creation of a political Duma and the cancellation of peasant redemption payments. Through these unprecedented moves, the Tsar was able to prevent revolution, for the time being anyway.
In order for the Tsar to stay in power, and deteriorate the revolutionary movement, serious political reforms we’re needed. One of which was the issuing of a State Duma through the signing of the October Manifesto. The October Manifesto, signed by the Tsar himself on October 17 1905, stated; “no law shall take effect without confirmation by the State Duma”. This meant that the Russian people were finally given a voice in terms of the creation of legislation and in other political decisions that concerned them. Through the introduction of the State Duma, revolutionary movements slowly deteriorated as the then illegal political parties, that ironically became legal due to the introduction of the Manifesto, saw the reform as an opportunity for change. This introduction of a State Duma was one of the key reasons as to why the 1905 Russian Revolution failed to overthrow the Tsar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)