How to answer these? (1 Viewer)

Sambam429

HSC
For the personality section how do you answer them? Are the 10 and 15 marker set out the same way? Or does only the 15 marker have an intro and conclusion?

enoilgam

HSC
The key difference between the two is that part A is largely a descriptive response whilst part B is an analytical discussion. Part A can have an intro/conclusion but it isnt necessary, whereas part B should take the form of a shortened essay. For more details on how to write it, see my essay guide (a link is in my sig).

DanS

Born to do better.
HSC
The key difference between the two is that part A is largely a descriptive response whilst part B is an analytical discussion. Part A can have an intro/conclusion but it isnt necessary, whereas part B should take the form of a shortened essay. For more details on how to write it, see my essay guide (a link is in my sig).
Yeah, this. I highly recommend that you read enoli's essay guide for Modern History - and Legal, if you do it - good tips from a high achiever!!

Smooth Operator

HSC
Shouldn't be spending any longer than 13-15mins on part A from what I've been told and 25-30mins on part B. Our teachers have been getting us used to the structure of this response for awhile.

Perhaps also submitting some practice to your teacher / asking for tips on how to approach this as well. It's a fairly easy 23-25 marks if you approach it right.

itoki2288

HSC
N/A
10 marker is descriptive and information based. 15 marker is interpretation and argument based.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)