Please read this before posting! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Hi all,

I asked the admin if we could get sub forums for the modern history board. Partly, I was jealous because other people's boards have subforums and I wanted them too. Partly I thought it would help make the board more organized :)

My theory on this is that if you want to ask a question or find an answer on a specific topic, the subforums will allow that to happen more easily. Especially since trials and the HSC will lead to a massive influx of activity on the boards. Let's see if my theory is right.

So from now on, if you have a topic specific question, post it in the appropriate subforum. E.g. if you have a question about a Germany dotpoint, ask it in the National Studies forum. Ask general questions on Modern History studying etc, or things which don't come under any of the other headings like prelim course work, in the main MH forum.

It may take a bit of getting used to but it works well in other subject forums so I'm sure it will work well for us too.

I may move a few threads into the new subforums in order to get things going a bit and organize topics some more so if you can't find your thread, check in the appropriate subforum.

And if you ever have any suggestions for the MH board, post in the Contact Moderators Forum.

Good luck everyone for any upcoming assessments or exams!

Ashlee :)
As Ashlee has stated, if you create a thread on a specific area, such as a topic in the National Studies or Personality Study module, please post it in the relevant sub-forums because it will make it much easier for us to assist you. Only post threads within the main Modern History forum if you have a general question or your query involves Preliminary work.

Finally, before you decide to start a new thread, please use the search function http://community.boredofstudies.org/search.php to determine whether or not someone has previously created a thread on this topic.

Thanks.
Kevin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Also guys/gals, if you are going to post a thread within these forums, please explicitly outline the area of concern that you are querying about within your title.

For instance, if your thread is going to be about whether or not Hitler's regime was a totalitarian one, a title such as 'Nazi Germany and Totalitarianism' will suffice. Titles such as 'Please help me' or 'Please click on this thread' should not be used for the sake of providing clarity to contributors.

Cheers,
Kujah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)